Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello TNA Hobbyist! I am new here to TNA and this Hobby bout 6 months other Board. I freakin love this fun fun fun!

For certain I am not a Computer Geek. I need to spruce up my Profile etc. Stuggling to find my way around this new & different screen.

Portand ROCKS!

JJ Jewels

Just signed up yesterday and I'm ready to meet some fine ass ladies.

I am another old newbie to the hobby, and I truly appreciate this board. It adds a layer of safety for the provider and the hobbyist alike. I like that so many people use the board, so I can get lots of information about the areas where I will be.

Hi all! Newbie to the hobby, and excited!

Welcome you sexy Girl…I love your pics….their so sweet…!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GNDAnnabelle View Post
    Hello TNA

can anyone tell me why my threads dont show my avatar..?

Hello. New to all this but very excited

Hello im Diamond. New to Seattle. Come gimme a ride 😘

Hello gentlemen! You can call me Bitsha'. I am a sweet, succulent, caramel beauty with a great sense of humor. I love to travel, stimulating conversation and sensual quality time! I am from Tacoma.

Hi guys. New to the board and the hobby. Tips and advice welcome. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by caught in the crossfire View Post
    hello and welcome everybody. First off all new people should start off by reading the rules and faq's. Alot of your questions will be answered already. For new poondogs in my tagline is the seattle thread for ladies who see newbies at their discretion. My advise to everyone before you post much is to read, read, read! Ladies look at other gals ad's to see what the standards are for ad structure, and of course posting within the rules. Guys do your homework! Pick a group of ladies that interest you and then research them! Read their reviews, read their warnings and alerts, read their posts. Make good decisions on whom you want to associate with, do not just expect to have a great experience by asking the first gal who comes along for a date. Pick the one you want.

Everybody be smart! Insulate yourself from this site and the people on it. Do not give out personal information, remember this is a board full of criminals. You need separate emails that are not connected to you or your name, and before you get going, make sure you have a burnerphone. Do not link yourself electronically to the crimes you intend to commit.
    bump.

Just joined the group...looking forward to some great adventures....

Hi,

I'm new to this site, still figuring it out...

Bella ::kisses::

newbie, seattle area, hi to all!!

Hello world!

Hello to all, providers and hobbyists alike. i am new to this and welcome good and polite tips on how to be involved. if you all have hints and warnings please let me know. play safe all

Brand new to this site and this hobby! So Hi to all you wonderful people. Like others here, I welcome tips on how to be involved / proper etiquette.

p.s. loving the fact that all the mods are league champs

Hello to All! New to TNA! Uh oh! Fresh meat haha!

Hi, looking to know the players in the Puget Sound.
    So first and foremost my woman is my partner/friend/and I would die for her...but she can't take my libido. She loves pussy, so thats a plus. We get laid together, and shoot, I never knew she was a squirter till we had a great time with one of our girlfriends.
    But alas, times are busy and so are our women. Joining to see what this is about, get a rep and help the community exist and thrive.
    Peace people, glad to find ya.
    G

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast