Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 132 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello to All! Look forward to a better and easier review board. I have heard good things. Any gottchas?

Hello everyone - Completely new here. Nervous, excited, curious. Reading some of the review, my heart races (in a good way). Thinking of diving in soon.

Any words of wisdom from both members and providers? All ears....

Thx

My names Autumn hello everyone

Hi everyone, I look forward to getting to know the hobby better. Everyone seems like nice friendly people so far!

Hey everyone! Just registered here. I am from Montana, looking to connect with providers who travel from Spokane and PDX. Happy to be here!

Hi everyone! Sorta new to the hobby, definitely new to the boards. Looks like a fun community!

Heyy! What's everyone up to on this boring Friday? I'm here excited got my page up.. Lol 😊😘
    Last edited by cassidyJewel; 11-22-2014 at 02:27 AM.

been on the board now for a couple of months. was recommended by a young lady on the bp. im an ole white guy in my sixties. im about to retire from the driving world. I live near Tacoma and enjoy things like photography and young women. iv seen a few and have posted reviews. so far I really like the young ladies iv seen..im still in the process of meeting a certain young spinner who seems to be the favorite at this time. its been 2 no shows so far, but i'll keep trying. love reading other reviews and comments on different issues. hello to all... will

Hi, I go by Lana for short! I love reading the threads ❤️

Hello, I'm new to the board I'm not new this hobby. I'm well know and very well reviewed on many sites. Please don't be shy! C.K. A.k.k Creamy Kitti

Finally joined! Hi everyone!

Hello Everyone!
    Shauna Styles. Not new to the hobby but new to this board. Looking forward to chatting and meeting you all

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by caught in the crossfire View Post
    Hello and welcome everybody. First off all new people should start off by reading the rules and FAQ's. Alot of your questions will be answered already. For New Poondogs in my tagline is the Seattle thread for ladies who see newbies at their discretion. My advise to everyone before you post much is to READ, READ, READ! Ladies look at other gals Ad's to see what the standards are for ad structure, and of course posting within the rules. Guys Do Your homework! Pick a group of ladies that interest you and then research them! read their reviews, read their Warnings and alerts, read their posts. Make good decisions on whom you want to associate with, Do not just expect to have a great experience by asking the first gal who comes along for a date. Pick the one You want.

Everybody be smart! insulate yourself from this site and the people on it. do not give out personal information, remember this is a board full of criminals. You need separate emails that are not connected to you or your name, and before you get going, make sure you have a burnerphone. Do not link yourself electronically to the crimes you intend to commit.

Hi everyone. New hobbyist looking to expand my horizon. Of course as a newbie without references I have an initial uphill task. If any other hobbyist has personally utilized the service of a proven newbie friendly provider, I would appreciate your letting me know their handle etc. Thanks all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by adven2urous View Post
    Hi everyone. New hobbyist looking to expand my horizon. Of course as a newbie without references I have an initial uphill task. If any other hobbyist has personally utilized the service of a proven newbie friendly provider, I would appreciate your letting me know their handle etc. Thanks all.

I bet you were a C student.

||||||||||||||||||
    VVVVVVVVVVVV

Hello!

Been a long time "lurker" then lost my sign in with the change of this Boards software about a year ago. Figured it would help if I posted - so not to be the guy who only signed up the same week he was asked for references. General question..."Can your left hand provide a reference?"

Hi! Nice, active forum - appreciate the resource! Cheers!

Hi,

New to the board, not the scene.

I travel a lot, so Ive planted the flag on 4 continents, 13 countries (hoping to hit all continents, inc Antarctica! I have a plan...).

In LA, I've only visited AMPs, but hope to expand.

whats up everyone. New to the board not knew to the hobby.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 132 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast