Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Thank you very much!!

Quote Originally Posted by SWRedHead View Post
    Hey all!! I am totally new to this entire concept. I definitely have experience I just have never gone this route before if there is anyone out there to help put my reservations to bed that would be great!
    Simply check your Private Message inbox for the next step...

Hello... My name is Brittney. I'm new to the site and I'm excited to make some new friends!! So check out my profile and hit me up! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Hello New TNA Friends!

Im Candi Staxx, a perfectly reviewed (and loved) provider Nationally, but NEW to
    the Northwest and TNA! Im a 25 year old Italian, with 34D's and 6 feet tall!
    and definitely the ultimate GFE! Hoping to meet new friends off this site!
    I Would appreciate any important tips for TNA! Im based out San Antonio but I
    love to travel, and hoping you guys give me a reason
    to cum back to this region many times!

I'm new, how does newbies get started when almost every providers require references?

Hi all. Just signed up. Looking forward to meeting some of you nice ladies.

Brand new member as of today!

My first question, is does anyone have suggestions as to who is good with an "older" gent like myself. I need a bit of extra
    time and encouragement. Who has the GFE patience? Thanks!

Hi everyone. Long time listener, first time caller, as they say. Thanks to everyone who has done a great job with all the information on the site.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by caught in the crossfire View Post
    Hello and welcome everybody. First off all new people should start off by reading the rules and FAQ's. Alot of your questions will be answered already. For New Poondogs in my tagline is the Seattle thread for ladies who see newbies at their discretion. My advise to everyone before you post much is to READ, READ, READ! Ladies look at other gals Ad's to see what the standards are for ad structure, and of course posting within the rules. Guys Do Your homework! Pick a group of ladies that interest you and then research them! read their reviews, read their Warnings and alerts, read their posts. Make good decisions on whom you want to associate with, Do not just expect to have a great experience by asking the first gal who comes along for a date. Pick the one You want.

Everybody be smart! insulate yourself from this site and the people on it. do not give out personal information, remember this is a board full of criminals. You need separate emails that are not connected to you or your name, and before you get going, make sure you have a burnerphone. Do not link yourself electronically to the crimes you intend to commit.

Unhappy Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello everyone OPERATORXXIVVII I'm a newbie here, many of the providers won't take newbies or people without reveiws how do I get reviews if no one takes newbies.

I was wondering the same thing. I have reviews on another site but I'm from ohio so I'm kind of stuck in the ditch. Any newbie friendly providers want to help a ginger out?

Quote Originally Posted by Redman4569 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I have reviews on another site but I'm from ohio so I'm kind of stuck in the ditch. Any newbie friendly providers want to help a ginger out?
    If you are in WA
    http://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.p...es-Please-Read!

Hi. I am new to the board and the hobby. Definitely looking forward to meeting some great ladies. And thanks to all those who have posted very informative threads for newbies! I just wish they were all in one place. The search function appears semi-useful and wondering if it works a LOT better for those with paid subscriptions.

Hi!!!! just moved to Seattle area from North Carolina looking to met new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by jwebb View Post
    Hi. I am new to the board and the hobby. Definitely looking forward to meeting some great ladies. And thanks to all those who have posted very informative threads for newbies! I just wish they were all in one place. The search function appears semi-useful and wondering if it works a LOT better for those with paid subscriptions.

<br>

HEY IMA VERY NEW PROVIDER, LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO REVIEW AND MEET ME!!!!!
    Im Angel_Cakez™

Hi all:
    Returning to the hobby after a decade away. I can't wait to meet some of the lovely ladies on this board.

Hey Hey I'll be visiting Seattle for the first time......ever.....next week and look forward to having fun with some of you. I'm coming from Oklahoma and have lots of fun reviews to perv on eccie.....come pop my WA cherry!
    xoxo

hullo all. new to this whole thing and looking to make it an amazing experience. would love some advice or friendly chat.

Hello. I'm sorta new. lol. I signed up a while back. But i think my old account was deleted or something. Anyways i'm back. I'm still pretty new to the whole hobbyist thing. Trying to find someone or more then one provider to help ease me into this whole thing. Cuz I've seen that in order to contact a lot of providers you need references. So i guess i better start on obtaining references. ;P

Ermmmm...hullo? Well...here we go, eh? Would love to hear from some peeps who've been around longer...this is ALL very new and I would love some hints and tips. :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast