Old passwords need to be reset! Have access to your email? click here. Otherwise, click here to access the old site and update your email. Have a question? Send us a message
register
Home Search Rules & FAQ Info for Providers Gallery Activity Upgrade!
+ Reply to Ad
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Arriving @6pm :)Book Now!

    Hair color:
    Eyes:
    Age:
    Height:
    Body Type:
    Cup Size:
    Ethnicity:
    ...

  2. #2
    You make those red tights look so good!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bruno99336
    You make those red tights look so good!
    I think she makes anything look good

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lckstdy
    Quote Originally Posted by bruno99336
    You make those red tights look so good!
    I think she makes anything look good
    I think she makes 'nothing' look good... if you get what I mean!

    Or perhaps I should say she makes a smile look good!

    Damn!

  6. #6
    Alexis is the pride of PDX fellas!
    Treat her right and she'll return that many times over!
    She's not only a beautiful woman and provider..but is a sweetheart!
    Just sayin !!!!
    "I wouldn't have it any other way!!"

  7. #7
    @@@@^^^%%%((((()))))....keep your pimped shit in Seattle or Portland .. we have enough pimped ladies here and they just keep on comin'. Is business that bad and that is all it tell us[{ *%? Stupid! Pimps are f'in worthless regardless of the posts, which are obvious. Ladies that do pimp shit are f'in stupid beyond stupid. Got a couple here right now that ad as this and that and they could not be other than trailer trash. I do not miss that often. You are talking total trailer trash and it is obviious. One night only!

  8. #8
    Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry_366
    Alexis is the pride of PDX fellas!
    Treat her right and she'll return that many times over!
    She's not only a beautiful woman and provider..but is a sweetheart!
    Just sayin !!!!
    or
    Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine1
    @@@@^^^%%%((((()))))....keep your pimped shit in Seattle or Portland .. we have enough pimped ladies here and they just keep on comin'. Is business that bad and that is all it tell us[{ *%? Stupid! Pimps are f'in worthless regardless of the posts, which are obvious. Ladies that do pimp shit are f'in stupid beyond stupid. Got a couple here right now that ad as this and that and they could not be other than trailer trash. I do not miss that often. You are talking total trailer trash and it is obviious. One night only!
    Menu doesn't work for me but she is a beautiful girl with lots of reviews. I think I'll go with Garry!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new ads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Discussions,
Escort Reviews
and More!
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved - TNABoard.com