Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Newbie, Newbie Friendly and How To Get Started on TNA...

I know I'm not alone when I say lately there's been a ton of posts from new hobbyists looking for quick answers on ways to get started on TNA. Gentleman, there's really only one answer... and that's invest the time to do your homework! If the homework is completed properly, you'll gain tons of information on how to get started without having to immediately jump at posting the "How does one get started here???" or "Newbie here, looking for..." thread.

Us hobbyists and providers have ALL started out as Newbies at one point in time, so don't feel stressed, overwhelmed or frustrated for being in the position you're in. We've all been there! Regardless if you're new to the hobby or just new to TNA, the best advice one can give is "do your homework." Invest adequate time to research and read everything you can on TNA's rules and the policies/procedures of those providers who are newbie friendly. Know everything you can about the provider(s) before making initial contact. Be prepared to be shot down, ignored, passed over or rejected. Not saying this will happen. Just saying that not everything happens successfully on the first try. It's a good thing to be prepared with little expectation. Truthfully speaking, it's going to take time, probably more time than you ever imagined or have the patience for, but in the end it'll be well worth all your effort.

There are tons of discussions out there, but here are a few links to help you in the right direction.

TNA's Rules: http://www.tnaboard.com/misc.php?action=rules

SweetDenise's post: Getting Started.. Ladies that can help http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.php?id=200450
    KayLani Love's post: Can we please discuss. . . ( NEWBIES ) http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.php?id=314902
    ebkitsap's 'Newbie Thread' reply in sicilian's post: New to TNA http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.ph...39235#p1939235
    Sophiabelladonna's post: Glossary of common terms used http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.php?id=68986

In the meantime, while you're investing your time reading and researching, invest some time and jump in on several topics/discussions. Start establishing yourself. Providers not only look at the reviews and references you may have, but also how you present or conduct yourself on the board.

The key things to always remember and always obey are:

Be respectful
    Be polite
    Be patient
    Be articulate
    Be discreet
    Be proactive
    Be mature
    Be safe

Providers and fellow hobbyists please chime in and offer any other advice or important points I'm sure I'm missing. It's late so I'm sure I'm forgetting A LOT!!!!!

Newbies.... Good luck, Be Safe and Have Fun!!!

CLEAN YOUR STANK ASS!

No really. Most men do not even realize that they don't do an adequate job wiping Their ass, let alone an exemplary one. #1 most common complaint amongst hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by caught in the crossfire
    CLEAN YOUR STANK ASS!

No really. Most men do not even realize that they don't do an adequate job wiping Their ass, let alone an exemplary one. #1 most common complaint amongst hookers.

LOL! CITC, I can only assume this was meant for another topic??? Or was this one thing I forgot to mention in the "Keys things to always remember" list? :)

And I just got myself a new hobby! ... after 25 years of marriage. Feels like I never had sex before. Great! The whole excitement all over again.
    Thanks for the info for newbies, the amount of homework looks enormous. Who would think? Luckily there's a lot of field training.

Re: Newbie, Newbie Friendly and How To Get Started on TNA...

Thank you very much! It does help a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoLovesBoobs View Post
    And I just got myself a new hobby! ... after 25 years of marriage. Feels like I never had sex before. Great! The whole excitement all over again.
    Thanks for the info for newbies, the amount of homework looks enormous. Who would think? Luckily there's a lot of field training.
    In no time you will be able to take off the training wheels

Unless someone makes one if these newb posts a sticky ... It'll get lost in the sauce again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalana Kane View Post
    Unless someone makes one if these newb posts a sticky ... It'll get lost in the sauce again.
    One of these days Your going to get Lost in the Sauce Cutie Pie.

Bumping because of the call I just got -
    Don't talk about services before you even introduce yourself!!

Spend a moment checking out a providers profile

Insert tab B into Slot C.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ple-guidelines

Some great insight here on this thread written by Mizunate

Checked out this thread as a newbie myself, and found some great advice. Thanks a lot.

someone should just make a damn sticky already...btw i'm a newb HAHA

Hey my name is BABY looking to meet and greet is there anyone out there

Quote Originally Posted by SexXxyMami91 View Post
    Hey my name is BABY looking to meet and greet is there anyone out there
    In here? Hell no. This is the welcome section,most people never even look in here.

well i'm looking. my first question: is there a list of newbie friendly providers? i'v been going thru each ad. it takes a while.

been thru the list and started checking out the ads... it looks promising.

Thanks for the post. I'm not so much a newbie as a new to TNA be... hehe...
    Still gotta build the refs and reputation up...

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Newbies-Guide

Some new guys contributions to the dream.
    Last edited by caught in the crossfire; 06-12-2015 at 10:18 PM. Reason: I think that he is just a reahshed handle of an oft banned participant.but thanks anyways

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast