Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Re: What's NEW with TNA!

Is anyone else having trouble posting their adds? I've been trying to fit the last couple days and have had no luck with being able to put it up again. Someone please help I have no idea what's going on!!'

Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble posting their adds? I've been trying to fit the last couple days and have had no luck with being able to put it up again. Someone please help I have no idea what's going on!!'
    Looks like you got your ad up right after posting this..???
    If you weren't able to nefore it's because you haven't upgraded to premium and are therefore limited in where you can post.. You should be able to post in the LMA/LMS & fetish and weened availability areas tho right now..?? (In addition to your regular provider ad).
    I hope that helps..
    Really, upgrading to premium will make it better. Hope this helps.

The changes to the mobile ap suck...you can not roam the site the same way you can from my lap top....do not like that at all
    Like the lap top version of TNA but the mobile ap now used for my phone is poor at best

How often can I post an Provider Ad for free??

Quote Originally Posted by Ricca-Chevelle View Post
    Choose the state you want
    Provider Ads
    As a non prem. member you can post 1 every 5 days I believe.
    Last edited by Clara Turing; 05-06-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricca-Chevelle View Post
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....der-VS-Premium

Awesome!! Thanks for the help, y'all!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4nobject View Post
    The changes to the mobile ap suck...you can not roam the site the same way you can from my lap top....do not like that at all
    Like the lap top version of TNA but the mobile ap now used for my phone is poor at best
    ...scroll to the very bottom, and click on "full site".
    I use ONLY my phone, for the past almost 2 years, and it works great and I never use the app. (Cuz yeah the mobile version does suck ass)..
    But good news!!!
    Cuz you can still use the full site, from your phone... Easily. ☺️
    •••••
    Also...
    If anyone is having problems buying Bitcoins for upgrade, I just used the Bitcoin ATM & it was ridiculously easy. If you live in Portland and need help, let me know and I can send you in the right direction. ☺️There are some in other cities, too.
    Super easy. ♥️
    Last edited by RedBecca; 05-19-2016 at 12:48 PM.

Once again, there is no "app" for TNA. There is the full desktop site, and the mobile site.

And yes, the mobile site sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by JGoose View Post
    Once again, there is no "app" for TNA. There is the full desktop site, and the mobile site.

And yes, the mobile site sucks.
    Exactly. If there is an app, I've never searched it out on my App Store, as the mobile version blow as as it is..& I'd imagine any app to be a very similar layout.
    ... Which is why all he's gotta do is scroll to the bottom, and click "full site", to get what he's after... Right there from his phone.
    Easy peasy and works great. ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by RedBecca View Post
    Exactly. If there is an app, I've never searched it out on my App Store, as the mobile version blow as as it is..& I'd imagine any app to be a very similar layout.
    ... Which is why all he's gotta do is scroll to the bottom, and click "full site", to get what he's after... Right there from his phone.
    Easy peasy and works great. ☺️
    It couldn't even be an app due to the puritanical rules that both Apple and Android work under.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdybirdy View Post
    It couldn't even be an app due to the puritanical rules that both Apple and Android work under.
    They have adult friend finder, fet life and 1 million others, so they aren't exactly pure. Lol... Just barely doing what they have to, to stay within the law so they can stay in business.
    But your overhelming and stunning knowledge on EVERY possible topic under the sun, is always so enlightening. (I'm sorry. Even I couldn't say that sarcastic enough to make it 1/2 way believable). Lol.

They have adult friend finder, fet life and 1 million others, so they aren't exactly pure. Lol... Just barely doing what they have to, to stay within the law so they can stay in business.
    But your overhelming and stunning knowledge on EVERY possible topic under the sun, is always so enlightening. (I'm sorry. Even I couldn't say that sarcastic enough to make it 1/2 way believable). Lol.

Android does not have a native fet life app Attachment 442867

If you talk about something I know like apps and tech I have an informed opinion. Something I don't know like healing crystals or stripping I won't chime in.
    Also my overwhelming and stunning knowledge is enlightening to some, sorry you don't find it useful.

^^
    Right on. I don't have android. I have iPhone....
    ...& it has plenty. You do realize that 1 doesn't have to be a full blown expert on a topic, to still know a little to have an opinion or basic knowledge that's common to most, right?? Therefore people absolutely have a right and even reasons, to chime in all they wish.
    I don't go searching on whether or not Android has or doesn't have any apps I may need. Lol
    You said Abdroid AND Apple were worried about "purity".. So I was just pointing out that they aren't that pure. Just doing what they have to, to remain legal, & still able to operate and make a profit.
    ....AND many other very adult-oriented apps are out there. On both.
    They both have plenty of apps that are for grown ups to meet up and FUCK. There are plenty just for BDSM and fetishes. Not "pure". But legal!
    We all know you don't give a flying fuck about actually helping people..
    The only thing you like, is a platform to make yourself hopefully feel good, by being "smart", so you can temporarily feel better about yourself, and hopefully show everyone else in the process, just how "smart" you are. Lol
    ...& yes. I agree.
    ... You'd be a GOD awful stripper.

Last edited by RedBecca; 05-19-2016 at 08:50 PM.

It would be relatively easy for Android users(just download and install and authorize), and slight pain in the back side for iPhone users(Jail break).

^^
    Right on. I don't have android. I have iPhone....
    ...& it has plenty. You do realize that 1 doesn't have to be a full blown expert on a topic, to still know a little to have an opinion or basic knowledge that's common to most, right?? Therefore people absolutely have a right and even reasons, to chime in all they wish.
    I don't go searching on whether or not Android has or doesn't have any apps I may need. Lol
    You said Abdroid AND Apple were worried about "purity".. So I was just pointing out that they aren't that pure. Just doing what they have to, to remain legal, & still able to operate and make a profit.
    ....AND many other very adult-oriented apps are out there. On both.
    They both have plenty of apps that are for grown ups to meet up and FUCK. There are plenty just for BDSM and fetishes. Not "pure". But legal!
    We all know you don't give a flying fuck about actually helping people..
    The only thing you like, is a platform to make yourself hopefully feel good, by being "smart", so you can temporarily feel better about yourself, and hopefully show everyone else in the process, just how "smart" you are. Lol
    ...& yes. I agree.
    ... You'd be a GOD awful stripper.

I actually made a great stripper but thanks for your opinion. It is so wonderful you know so much about me and my motivations.
    As an app developer I know the rules of Apple quite well which is why I called them puritanical, which is different than pure.
    I don't need to temporarily feel better about myself, since I don't ever feel "bad" about myself - but good try.

I just find the fact that you give out false information like candy frustrating.

I actually made a great stripper but thanks for your opinion. It is so wonderful you know so much about me and my motivations.
    As an app developer I know the rules of Apple quite well which is why I called them puritanical, which is different than pure.
    I don't need to temporarily feel better about myself, since I don't ever feel "bad" about myself - but good try.
    I just find the fact that you give out false information like candy frustrating.
    Wait now,
    Just a minute ago you said you knew nothing about stripping (or healing crystals lol)... Make up your mind, girl!! Can't have it both ways. You've prob been drinking, so I'll let it slide.
    "False information like candy". I like that.....& actually, I do give out great candy during sessions. Have a nice bowl right by the door.

Wait now,
    Just a minute ago you said you knew nothing about stripping (or healing crystals lol)... Make up your mind, girl!! Can't have it both ways. You've prob been drinking, so I'll let it slide.
    "False information like candy". I like that.....& actually, I do give out great candy during sessions. Have a nice bowl right by the door.
    Just because you don't know about something doesn't make you bad at it.

Just because you don't know about something doesn't make you bad at it.
    I dunno, whenever I've been actually good (or even fairly decent) at something, it's cuz I happen to know a lil somethin about it lol.
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••
    ANYhow..
    Back to the subject @ hand. What's new with TNA? ☺️

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11