Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    If you've been here a while then you've noticed the massive change to the visuals of the site. Hopefully it doesn't take but a few minutes for you to readjust to the navigation, and it's our hope that it will be an easier more pleasant experience for you.

While the site is still 100% free to use for all members, premium accounts are available to offer users who want more out of their experience many additional benefits that they weren't able to enjoy on the old site. Click the "upgrade!" button in the nav bar above to get a list of these benefits.

Some of the other changes are that reviews and provider profiles now contain fields which enable us to provide a more powerful search. Double posts should be a thing of the past due to automatic detection and merging. Spammers will be controlled with more efficiency.

All availability threads will be discontinued and removed in favor of the two new dedicated availability forums. Writing posts becomes more dynamic with a built in editor. Other benefits to our redesign will make themselves apparent throughout the site.

We are continuing our efforts as early as next week, so now would be the time to get in touch with us if you see any major flaws or think of any truly unique ideas that we may be able to incorporate in our phase 2 build of the site. The layout and look will remain the same, but a stronger back end will continue to be developed.

You may experience a kink here and there, so please email us if you do. Some of you may need to upload your avatar again, but please know that basic accounts only get to upload one avatar. Providers will need to fill out their profile stats.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. If you post something on the board that doesn't get responded to, please email us directly at [email protected] for a much better chance of having us see it.

Mr. J

nICE LAYOUT, BUT I'M FREAKIN LOST!! I GUESS IT'S GONNA GET SOME GETING USED TO....

I would love to know what benefits hobbyists enjoy by becoming premium members.

i like it so far.... but do we have a "provider Only" section any where?

Quote Originally Posted by mesmerizing_maggie View Post
    I would love to know what benefits hobbyists enjoy by becoming premium members.
    All I know is it's no longer allowing me to respond to providers, change my avatar, etc. unless I pay $20 a month or options all the way up to $193.78. I think this new strategy to try and get hobbyists to fork out more money might backfire.

Quote Originally Posted by 420 View Post
    All I know is it's no longer allowing me to respond to providers, change my avatar, etc. unless I pay $20 a month or options all the way up to $193.78. I think this new strategy to try and get hobbyists to fork out more money might backfire.
    Respond to providers, meaning respond to PMs? Or just post on their ads? Hmmm... If it's the former, that doesn't seem right.

I tried to post a review and get an error "the page at www.tnaboard.com says: Invalid Website." I was also disappointed that I must pay to respond to a provider post.

Have you considered grandfathering current members? Even a reduced rate?

Quote Originally Posted by loveDATY View Post
    I tried to post a review and get an error "the page at www.tnaboard.com says: Invalid Website." I was also disappointed that I must pay to respond to a provider post.

Have you considered grandfathering current members? Even a reduced rate?
    Yeah, this is definitely lame, but hopefully it's an error. If not, it looks like I might have to take my chances on other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by mesmerizing_maggie View Post
    Respond to providers, meaning respond to PMs? Or just post on their ads? Hmmm... If it's the former, that doesn't seem right.
    As far as i know the PM function should work for everyone, but storage for unpaid accounts is something like 50 and only 5- 10 a day. (Which should be plenty for most purposes) Yes only premium accounts can say " Nice rack " on your ( any Ad for those of you dense folk)Ad.

Not sure why LoveDATY's review didn't take. try again sir. HTG just posted one.

Quote Originally Posted by caught in the crossfire View Post
    Not sure why LoveDATY's review didn't take. try again sir. HTG just posted one.
    Finally took... after trying over in Chrome, I switched to Firefox. Initially got same error. FF prompted if I don't want to see more errors, which I accepted. I think clicked multiple times, and it finally posted.
    Last edited by loveDATY; 03-06-2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: update - it worked

New structure requires more time to dig around.

My weekends are Thur/Fri so how does that work for me with the new Weekend Availability?

Mr. J (and whoever helped him) did a great job. I applaud the fact that he took his time and didn't rush it. Considering threads, post counts, join dates, etc., were all preserved--it's definitely one of the best BB to vb migrations I've seen.

Why can't I post an ad? it keeps telling me to use thread prefixes but doesn't have any option and its frustrating

I like the layout and color scheme so far, now jus have to mess w/it and get used to the features!

[QUOTE=Mr. J;7809722]If you've been here a while then you've noticed the massive change to the visuals of the site. Hopefully it doesn't take but a few minutes for you to readjust to the navigation, and it's our hope that it will be an easier more pleasant experience for you.

While the site is still 100% free to use for all members, premium accounts are available to offer users who want more out of their experience many additional benefits that they weren't able to enjoy on the old site. Click the "upgrade!" button in the nav bar above to get a list of these benefits.

Some of the other changes are that reviews and provider profiles now contain fields which enable us to provide a more powerful search. Double posts should be a thing of the past due to automatic detection and merging. Spammers will be controlled with more efficiency.

All availability threads will be discontinued and removed in favor of the two new dedicated availability forums. Writing posts becomes more dynamic with a built in editor. Other benefits to our redesign will make themselves apparent throughout the site.

We are continuing our efforts as early as next week, so now would be the time to get in touch with us if you see any major flaws or think of any truly unique ideas that we may be able to incorporate in our phase 2 build of the site. The layout and look will remain the same, but a stronger back end will continue to be developed.

You may experience a kink here and there, so please email us if you do. Some of you may need to upload your avatar again, but please know that basic accounts only get to upload one avatar. Providers will need to fill out their profile stats.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. If you post something on the board that doesn't get responded to, please email us directly at [email protected] for a much better chance of having us see

I don't understand why I am looking at the Oregon section and seeing threads from other states.

So we have to pay in order to change our avatar or signature? I couldn't see how to change these things.

I am lost in the sauce... How do I upload pics and post an ad

hOW DO i CHANGE MY PASSWORD i AM TOTALLY LOST ,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast