Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Re: What's NEW with TNA!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishman69 View Post
    Ever since the upgrade I can not PM. I get a message that says I have 0 messages in my inbox but that I have 78 messages in my folder. Wen I click on the link to delete the messages it does nothing. Can someone please check it? This is rather frustrating cause there are a few providers that require a PM in there verification process. Please help.
    You have to check the little box on the left that says delete THEN click the link to delete it.

^^^^^^^^^^^ I think that might be what he was having issues with. I tried just clicking the link my very 1st time deting a message & just didn't see the little "delete" box on the far left that you have to check first, before then clicking the delete link.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn View Post
    Check your sent box and make sure that is clear as well. If you have emptied both your inbox and sent mail you can email [email protected] for assistance.

Hi.
    While I was out of town, the whole site changed.
    Now I can't send any PMs because my previously A-OK message folders are over the storage quota. Some of these messages are useful for me to refer to... I want to fwd them to another account rather than delete them wholesale, but the system won't even let me do THAT..
    Won't let me PM this to Mr. J either.
    Can you temporarily change the storage?... or something?

THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by mrright.now View Post
    Hi.
    Now I can't send any PMs because my previously A-OK message folders are over the storage quota. Some of these messages are useful for me to refer to... I want to fwd them to another account rather than delete them wholesale, but the system won't even let me do THAT..

THANKS.
    Nope
    You can save your PMs to txt and save them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by mrright.now View Post
    Hi.

THANKS.
    You could just right click copy them to an email, then email them to yourself in lots of 10 or 20. OR you could upgr4ade to get more PM space, but you will still have to go through and edit out many pm's if you were busy before the change. All the old deleted PM's from the PunnB setup came back when this board booted up. Remember that the sent folder plus any special folders you might have are included in your storage limits.

Check out the rest of the FAQ's and rules here http://www.tnaboard.com/faq.php

Anyone having issues replying to ads? I have a prem acct and it will not allow me to.
    Omari Skyy
    Twitter: @ RedSkyyOmari
    (520)344-3293

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous2585 View Post
    Anyone having issues replying to ads? I have a prem acct and it will not allow me to.
    Your own? Or other providers' ads? I don't believe providers can comment on other providers' ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous2585 View Post
    It was my understanding the providers cannot "walk on or post" on the ads of other providers. This keeps them from doing a 'Look at me instead" type situation.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLondonLive View Post
    It was my understanding the providers cannot "walk on or post" on the ads of other providers. This keeps them from doing a 'Look at me instead" type situation.
    Oh got it! Makes sense for sure, didn't even think about that! Thanks ladies!
    Omari Skyy
    Twitter: @ RedSkyyOmari
    (520)344-3293

Seems like I have had issues sending PM’s since about March. Who can I contact to see about correcting the issue?

What is the issue?

I'm not sure what the issue is other than i have no record of an sent PM's in my sent file and I'm not getting any response from any of my PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by time bandit View Post
    I'm not sure what the issue is other than i have no record of an sent PM's in my sent file and I'm not getting any response from any of my PM's.
    You would need to indicate that you want a record of them. http://www.tnaboard.com/faq.php?faq=...aq_sent_folder

Hey I have never done this before and it looks like everyone wants references... what should I do to get one?

Posting here just to see if I can get something posted. I am 0/4 on posts actually showing up on the board over the past eight hours. Frustrating in that I am just starting and want to see the review go up.

Confused about ignore:
    I understand that if I am butthurt and cannot bear to see what somebody else may post I can ignore them.
    Great, fine, - no problem.
    But it appears that if they are butthurt and ignore me, I cannot see what they post? That is their problem not mine.

Here is the case
    Provider ZZZ and me have taken different paths in life. I initially ignored her... well it was a good opportunity to check out the feature. I really didn't like that it screwed up the continuity of the thread. (i.e. word association thread) so I turned it off. Experiment over.

Now it appears that the block is back, but every time I attempt to clear it - it remains, so is it because she blocked me?
    If so, why do her insecurities manifest themselves as censorship for what I see? I can see that someone who is blocked shouldn't be able to contact the other, post on their threads/ads whatever. But I am man enough to see what she has written, so what can't I?

I know about the bypass, it is really a pain - again her insecurities are affecting my experience.
    I think her options should affect her experience and protect the content she develops and keep the bogyman from sending her messages. The fact she blocked me is should only affect me in the case of attempted direct contact.

Please help me understand this disparity.
    Last edited by ol_irish; 03-14-2015 at 01:27 PM. Reason: I had the wrong their there.
    Live every day as if it were your last; find laughter where you can and remember your actions define your legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by ol_irish View Post
    Confused about ignore:
    I understand that if I am butthurt and cannot bear to see what somebody else may post I can ignore them.
    Great fine - no problem.
    But it appears that if they are butthurt and ignore me, I cannot see what they post? That is there problem not mine.

Here is the case
    Provider ZZZ and me have taken different paths in life. I initially ignored her... well it was a good opportunity to check out the feature. I really didn't like that it screwed up the continuity of the thread. (i.e. word association thread) so I turned it off. Experiment over.

Now it appears that the block is back, but every time I attempt to clear it - it remains, so is it because she blocked me?
    If so, why do her insecurities manifest themselves as censorship for what I see? I can see that someone who is blocked shouldn't be able to contact the other, post on their threads/ads whatever. But I am man enough to see what she has written, so what can't I?

I know about the bypass, it is really a pain - again her insecurities are affecting my experience.
    I think her options should affect her experience and protect the content she develops and keep the bogyman from sending her messages. The fact she blocked me is should only affect me in the case of attempted direct contact.

Please help me understand this disparity.
    Valid point.
    If you block someone it should just block their posts so you can't see them (it's obvious YOU don't want to) and vice versa. But blocking all posts so both parties can't see eachothers is a bit extreme. It definetely makes some posts hard to read but I guess that's what the "view post" option is there for.

Just takes a little more work...

We have been commenting/complaining about the way the ignore function was implemented for about a year ol_irish. I doubt that that administration has any interest what so ever in fixing it.

Things have changed so much ..its been a while

Regardless, tna has got to be among the most well organized and high-functioning online forums in the entire nation. I'm always impressed when I visit the site no matter how the cosmetics get sorted. You NW peeps don't fuck around when it comes to fuckin' around. Ok, I'm done slathering you with praise. Get to back work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast