Service Type: Body Rub

THE TITLE WAS SAPOSE TO SAY MAJIC....LOL AUTO CORRECT..im spelling it the Cajun way....manic...thats funny

I Offer Majuru. .
www.theartofmajuru.com
214-810-2334
I have my first review here by woopsie but it is not linked to my profile since I was approved after he wrote it it was not linked maybe a moderator can fix that...I am very new here this is my second ad...and I'm trying to learn how to post pictures I'm a hands on kind of girl. My hands are great in the kitchen and on people NOT COMPUTERS OR LITTLE PHONES..LOL so for now look at BP ad for pics all taken for Halloween and dated.
I do have 98 reviews on eccie and the late aspd not to mention TER and I'm on p411 but guess none of those boards hold any weight here in the NW....
I HAD a guy in Oregon send me a message that says when you get a few reviews under your belt I'll come see you..???? LOL guess over 100 southern reviews on otger boards don't count..lol...for goodness sakes I'm on Wikipedia lol

SO HERE'S MY AD
I am a real of age woman with flaws but my technique is absolutely flawless
Try it my way..my way works.
Positioning is half the battle
What I do with your body once we get in those positions is the miracle.
MAJURU is an experience PERIOD
I CAN SHOW YOU BETTER THAN I CAN TELL YOU
people do not pay me to tickle there ear with a pea*** feather or to sell them a dream, those only turn out to be night mares any way.. They pay me for my 16 yrs of experience they can feel. THE 38 DD Are not too shabby either...lol The southern hospitality and accent are an added plus. And a solid down to earth personality can be refreshing in a business where fakeness abounds run amuck.
I'M A 10 Right now and working on it size 8 boots size 7 things 38 DD bra yes you can spoil me with winter stuff since I have nothing to keep me warm but hot lotion and your body heat..
Come on give it a try.
I'm probably settling near Walla Walla but working in Kennewick for now.