Shout out to all you dudes who appreciate a little extra fun now and then. JJ Jewels and I have been spending more time together, and this time we took pictures just for you!

I enjoy playing with JJ cos she’s adorable, silly, and genuinely likes experiencing new things and making memories. We’re really into role play of just about every variety. If it’s crossed into your fantasies, you are encouraged to inquire, we love to mix things up! Naughty Nurses! Teachers! Students! Mother/Daughter (she actually looks A LOT like my mom!) Sisters! Best friends hitchhiking across the country! Gym babe fantasies! Massage à trois! Just to get your imagination flowing...

JJ is into gentle submission, and I am quite switchy. I really enjoy scenarios where I have to make her be more dominant toward you, or where I get to force you to do terrible things to each other. Aren’t games fun?! Let's play! We have incalls in both SE and NE Portland!

*I welcome humans of all varieties and do not discriminate based on age, race, ability, experience, gender, orientation, etc. I am educated and experienced in working with individuals who are neurologically atypical or are living with conditions that could be categorized as mental illness (such as generalized anxiety, PTSD, OCD, etc.) I do not promote stigmas and will patiently work with you to navigate your specific needs to ensure you have a positive and rewarding encounter. If you are curious but shy, I encourage you to read my reviews to see what other newbs/shy folks have said about their experiences.*

For short notice appointments I am generally available Tues-Friday from 10am-5pm. If you would like to see me early morning, late night, or on weekends, scheduling in advance is preferred. I have a fairly active life so that little bit of notice helps me plan in a way that can accommodate both of our schedules.

30 min/300
1 hour/400
90 min/600
2 hours/750

Longer sessions are available. Just ask!

Please check out my positive reviews!

To learn about other opportunities, please visit my website: MeetOpalWhyte.wixsite.com/opal

Contact Info:
[email protected]
TEXT ONLY 971-208-7893 TEXT ONLY
Fetlife: Opal_Whyte