Have you ever wanted to give up control to a Sexy , Dominant Female - Who Knows what She wants ? Then Here is your Chance ~

I will be in town until The end of February to give private tours Behind the Looking Glass ~ I Require a 2 hour notice for same day appointments to prepare for your arrival - I am a Fully- Equipped and Professionally Trained Dominatrix with Decades of Experience & 5 Star Reviews - I May be reached @ 253-271-6089 No texts ( landline ) if you Must text you may find My phone text number under My profile - The best time to reach Me is around 10am to book for that day. A day notice is preferred as I am a Low- Volume provider & only see one person per day , if That. Let Me know your TNA handle - I lightly screen All clients.

My special rates are :
$300 Hour
$400-90 minutes
$500-2 hours
$700-3 hours
$900-4 hours
$1200-6 hours Dinner & Fun
$1500-overnight
$2600 weekend getaway. Washington state only

I Have A Luxurious Incall located conveniently off Meridian in the Puyallup/ Graham area -
Some of My Favorite sessions include
Bondage
Tease & Denial
Electrical play
Body Worship And Sensual exploration
Sissification
Corp*** punishment, caning , OTK , CBT , NT , GS, Sensory Deprivation
Queening, Smothering
Sexy Dominant partner
FO , and so much more I can't list - I Am Extremely Creative and everyone I see - Always Comes back booking extra time with Me - Which is Always A good sign 😘💕👌🏻Come see What your Missing Before I go back to Florida for the next year. Eventually I will be back - I am a Bi- Coastal Bitch and have been here for 3 years now - I have so many amazing clients here that I adore. Come play with Me so I can have Even more ! See you soon. 💋💋💋💋