Hello dear submissives, sissies, masochists, and anyone just curious. Looking for the ride of your life? Step right up and bend over- your new Mistress is about to take you to another world.

I'm a 6ft tall Goddess, tattooed, untamable, sharp-witted, and stunningly beautiful. A single glance into my eyes, and your heart will skip a beat- you've never met a woman like me before.

I have the hands of an artist, capable of the gentlest touch, but equally strong, powerful and controlled. I have the eyes and ears of a keen observer, and a deep understanding of the human body, a knowing built through years of experience.

I will look into you, if you are willing to bare yourself to me. If you are brave enough, you will be rewarded with an unforgettable experience. I will fill you up in a way you've never felt before- and I'm not talking about my collection of toys. Ok, I -may- also be talking about my collection of toys

Do keep in mind, I'm choosy about who I allow into my domain. Please read through my expectations on my website before contacting me. I also have lots of photos for you to enjoy!

http://missrue.wixsite.com/missrue

I look forward to hearing from you. Let's get wild!