Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

💋❤️🌹Hurry INcReaSiNg Donation requests soon!!ULTimaTe CoMpaNioNsHip 💯% REAL Top Notch Spinner Blonde EXoTiC bombshell HURRY B4 I'm Gone Leaving Soon🎀❤️💋

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: European

💥✨ATTENTION GENTS I WILL BE RAISING MY DONATION REQUESTS FROM $250 an hour to $500 an hour HURRY AND COME PLAY WHILE MY DONATIONS ARE STILL CHEAP IF YOU MISS OUT YOULL REGRET IT I WONT BE MAKING EXCEPTIONS FOR ANYONE!!!💥✨

‼️✅*️⃣PLEASE ACTUALLY READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME*️⃣✅‼️
    ‼️SCREENING IS 💯% REQUIRED‼️ ❌NO A.A. MEN AT ALL NO EXCEPTIONS‼️❌
    IF YOU ARE NOT FROM A REVIEWED WEBSITE EXAMPLE TNA P411 TER ECT... I WILL NOT SEE YOU‼️ YOU MUST BE REGISTERED FROM ONE OF THIESE SITES WITH VERIFIABLE REFERENCES IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW MY RULES I WONT SEE YOU & WILL IMMEDIATELY BLOCK YOU‼️

Hi guys let me introduce myself my name is Lola Bugatti I'm 26years young, 5ft & about 115lbs.
    I have exotic hazel eyes & strawberry platinum blonde hair.
    I take great pride in my appearance and in always being meticulously groomed and impeccably dressed for any occasion. I truly believe that beauty radiates from within. My body is a temple, therefore I treat it as such by working out daily, living a healthy lifestyle, and being pampered often. These qualities are paramount to a true exclusive luxury companion

Attachment 518903Attachment 518904

I’m currently hosting INcalls In Lakewood and my outcalls to Lakewood, federal way, Seattle, Tacoma, lake Tapps, Bonnie lake, gig harbor, Kent , auburn, Puyallup, Redmond, Bellevue and ALL surrounding areas .I’m only in town for a limited time

Attachment 518906. Attachment 518913

Let me give you a lasting memory that you'll NEVER forget by giving you a gratifying encounter that without a doubt will leave your thirst quenched. I'm multi-talented so whether I’m accompanying you as a dinner date, personal masseuse, or bedroom companion please rest assured I give %1000 in everything I do. I'm well-spoken, very intellectual, and can hold a conversation as well as your attention

. I am a sensual woman and all natural. Seduction, flirting and giving pleasure are some of my "natural skills".One of my favorite outfits is high heels, beautiful lingerie, and silky stockings... I also have many other outfits and classy dresses available for your visual desire at request.I'm very clean & polished, but I'm not afraid to get dirty! No stuck-up personality, all welcomee vibes.. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything, and if you have an ideal/fantasy session in mind, let me know...You will notice I offer packages, that's rather different than most other ladies. This gives me an opportunity to offer a more tailored and less mechanical experience that is based on every mans different needs...

Attachment 518907Attachment 518908

Multiple hour extended visits, dinner-dates, overnights, and worlfdwide travel companionship are my specialty. I am the consummate consort to liven up your business trip, the perfect arm candy for your leisure travels, and the sugar baby you have been dreaming of.
    I provide MANY MANY MANY fetishes please pm call or text me for details and donation request
    Dona
    Incall 15min $100 Roses 🌹🌹 30min $150 Roses 🌹🌹 1hour $200 Roses 🌹🌹 90min $350 Roses
    OutCall 30min $200 Roses 🌹🌹 1hour $250 Roses 🌹🌹 90min $450 Roses🌹🌹 2hours $500 Roses
    Overnight sessions (10hours $2000 Roses 🌹🌹 12hours $2500 Roses)
    Please feel free to call , text , email & pm me (I respond much quicker to text or phone calls) I hope to hear from you soon xoxo Lola Bugatti 💋 (206)476-9988 email [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]

I am lactating boys not pregnant just lactating let me be your mommy and fill you up baby (extra $50 donation)
    I provide tummy worship, my stomach is in top shape and ready for worship (extra $40 donation)
    I provide Ass worshiP I promise my butt is supreme and you can worship all you want !!(extra $20 donation)
    I have many sexy outfits on demand.
    I am a real exotic dancer you provide the pole and I'll dance for u how ever you like! (Extra $40 donation)
    I prove domination experience, or switch play & Water Sports (extra $100)(you must bring and or provide your own toy and attachments must come brand new in the box !)
    I also provide submission, domination, role play and or hanging fetish's, or you can tie me up! (Extra $100 donation)
    spanking fetish (extra $20 donation)
    plus golden showers (extra $100 donation)
    and many many many other fetishes you request
    I'll tell you if I can provide any particular fetish your looking for or not.
    I also provide feet worship (extra $20 donation )
    I'm bi*** and am couple friendly so don't be shy bring your girlfriend or friend with you!! (Sessions with couples are double ($400 an hour for my Incall and $500 an hour for my outcall )

Attachment 518909 Attachment 518912

❌NO A.A. MEN NO EXCEPTIONS ❌
    ❌I don't answer blocked calls and will hang up if you use inappropriate or vulgar language 👎❌
    ❌👎I don't send pictures at all please don't ask'👎❌
    ❌👎I don't negotiate my donations at all & I don't give refunds!👎❌
    ❌👎I don't do car dates , drugs or trades of any kind please don't ask👎❌
    If you don't call to cancel a set scheduled appointment at least 20 min before hand you will have 24hrs to make up your appointment or I will write an alert for my time being waisted.
    Please always have personal hygiene at least to normal standards I don't provide a shower if you require a shower I require an additional $20 donation.
    Please keep texting to a minimum until we meet. I do a normal 2call system and references are required .
    Last edited by Lola.bugatti; 01-13-2017 at 12:47 PM.

+ Reply to Ad