Hey gentlemen out there my name is Hailey May! I'm a young, tall, milf, with blue eye's, and DD'S! I'm available for incalls and outcalls during both day's and night's! I'm alway's up early and I stay up late! I have always loved to have my beautiful feet worshipped! I also love to be both submissive and dominant! I also have a strap-on and i know how to use it! I have several different outfits that I love to play dress up in and to role play and become a whole different person! I'm just an extremely open minded and adventurous woman who loves to try all kinds of new thing's! Like they say everything is worth trying at least once! I also have a great partner who enjoys all of the adventurous and new and exciting thing's that I also enjoy! I also enjoy light bondage too! You name it and i probably enjoy it! I'm available all this week so give me a call or text now!So I can start making some memories that I'll be daydreaming about for weeks to come! I always want to feel as comfortable and at ease as possible and i always pay it forward! I look forward to hearing from you soon! 360-979-3101