Service Type: Body Rub

I'm a fun loving geek, that loves to laugh! Please note that going forward, my hair may be an alternative color or blonde depending on the day! You will be mesmerized from my soft tresses, down to my tiny feet! I have perfect DD's, flat stomach and toned body!

I'm fun and spunky and will have you laughing as we get to know each other and my seductive touch will have you purring for more!

Looking for the perfect way to unwind and treat yourself? Come see ME!! It will be a sensual session filled with lingerie, warm oils and silky skin! It can be just us or bring your special someone and make it truly unforgettable!
Comfy and romantic space, perfect for setting the scene for a sweet and sexy hour! I have a professional table, warm unscented oil and soft lighting and soft music. I also have a nice hot shower just for you! Plenty of parking is available!

Available most days: 11-9

All my photos are 100% real

***last min special from 12-4 today only! 115/45min****

**Rates: 100/30min(repeat friends only) 160/hr

Duos - 400hr/600 90min (with fbstbre )

Feeling more adventurous? Domination sessions - 200/60min

**Please no vulgar talk when communicating with me and be polite. Also please note I am not a *** provider so please don't even ask**

253-244-0767

****New friends: If you have 2-3 recent reviews that have been responded too, I can often schedule same day, but if I have to check references, I will need to get those cleared before we can setup a time I can't see you if you have no board presence or at least 2-3 recent verifiable references. The best way to contact me is shoot me a pm so I can verify your handle, etc and then send me a text or email and let me know you pm'd me and what day/time you are looking for. If I haven't met you please pm/text for verification then we can chat on the phone if you like, I can't schedule until I have you verified.***

Looking forward to meeting you!!

xoxo
Chloe