Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

New and Confused!!

Ok, so I made my introduction, and now i'm trying to navigate the rest of this site. There is so much going on here! it's definitely entertaining but there are a couple things I can't figure out...

Is there a section (format) where i can list rates, availability, and location without having to put it in my ad every time?? Like, where the info on my profile is listed?

Also, do girls communicate with each other? is that a thing? I dont want to ever overstep and someone feel disrespected by contact

And do any, what's the word??? hobbists?? ever look for a girl who sees couples?

Do people allow being contacted for a referral on the off chance there are no reviews yet?

Sorry if these things are silly, just don't even know how to navigate things yet. Thanks in advance! hope to hear from you soon!!

xoxo, Tae

Re: New and Confused!!

First I want to say welcome to the board. You're a welcome addition TaeBae69! Your questions are in no way shape or form silly. Any and all questions are important to ask. You'lol find out that most of us here are here to help so feel free to reach out. As far a listing your rates in your Profile, I'm pretty sure you can Ad them on your profile and don't have to keep re-posting them.

Keep safe and be sure to screen, screen, and screen. Have fun and enjoy your time on TNA!

Thanks so much! I see where it says services and where I should have the option to add rates, but I can't edit that part for some reason... grr

Quote Originally Posted by TaeBae69 View Post
    Thanks so much! I see where it says services and where I should have the option to add rates, but I can't edit that part for some reason... grr
    You can't add rates to your services.
    Rates can be added to your profile
    Settings-Edit Profile - Donations for Time

that's where I'm having the issue. On other provider's profiles, its under the category Services : Donations for Time.. But I don't even have a "Donations for time" option. Sorry to ask, but would you please screenshot it to me so i know what it should look like as opposed to whatever the heck is going on with mine? Thanks babe

that's where I'm having the issue. On other provider's profiles, its under the category Services : Donations for Time.. But I don't even have a "Donations for time" option. Sorry to ask, but would you please screenshot it to me so i know what it should look like as opposed to whatever the heck is going on with mine? Thanks babe

Put headings in a larger font size. I have headings for about, availability, screening, donation, specials, and social media. This allows the viewer to easily find the information he's looking for, instead of having to dig through the entire ad.
    Use bullet points for lists! If you don't know the BBCode for this, Google it!
    Use dark font that is easy to read. Simple is better.

Post another centered picture A great spot for a good full body shot ( to remind them what the rates are for)

I'd also reach out to a Provider or Admin about posting rates in the left hand column on your actual data describing your persona.

Hope this helps.

Attachment 522038

Hi I am brand new also.Where do I put what I am looking for in order for a provider to contact me ? Or is it only the other way around and I always would have to contact a provider ?

For example on BP a guy could write an "adult job" offering describing what he is looking for or to do and a price.

Quote Originally Posted by seattleguy View Post
    Hi I am brand new also.Where do I put what I am looking for in order for a provider to contact me ? Or is it only the other way around and I always would have to contact a provider ?

For example on BP a guy could write an "adult job" offering describing what he is looking for or to do and a price.
    Go search the provider list and ads and find someone who meets your desires, and message her!! Or start a new thread in the forums.. but i wouldn't wait for a response... be sure of what you want, and go for it!! Have fun! And you can always tell me what it is you're looking for/or take a look at my profile!

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....18#post9105318

+ Reply to Thread