Sensual, sultry, kinky, brazen, and buxom pin-up bombshell with an insatiable appetite.

I have sun kissed skin, with raven hair, and piercing blue eyes. I'm 5'5, thick, n' curvy in all the right spots, and a natural 34 DDD. Soft kissable skin, pretty face, cute little feet, and booty for days. I am proficient, with a sensual touch; or rough if that's you fancy. I am your dream girl.

I am completely enthralled by psychology of fetishes. I am fascinated by the taboo. I am a big fan of role play, I can be the girl next door, naughty school gir1, sexy nurse, or harsh mistress.. What's your fantasy? Come explore the wild side with me.

Some on my interests are:

Body Worship
Bondage
Breath Play
CBT
Corp*** Punishment- Crops, Floggers, Paddles, Spanking
Domestic Servitude & Slavery
Emasculation/Sissy-fication/Feminization
Electro Play
Heel, Foot, and Boot Worship
Humiliation and Degradation
Interrogation
Forced Eating
Spit Play
Strap Play
Puppy Training
Role Playing
Task Assignments
Tease & Denial
Tickle Torture
Wax Play

Tributes:

30 min 250
60 min 350
90 min 450
2 hr 550

Travel 20-50

I am always freshly showered, please do the same. If you have poor personal hygiene, you will be asked to bathe. I provide amenities at my IC, please make use of them.

Please place tribute in a white envelope on the table in the beginning of our visit, I like things to feel natural, and move seamlessly

Get on your knees, I'll teach you how to pray.

For comfort, and safety purposes, I do require screening for all new friends. My screening process is quick, and painless. You need to have acknowledged reviews, vouches, or verifiable & established provider reference(s). For outcalls; we can set up a time for a meet, and greet.

If you would like to schedule an appointment with me; please send me a private message first introducing yourself. Let me know what you have in mind, how long of an appointment that you would like to schedule, and your window of availability. If you fly under the radar, and don't have many reviews, or providers that have vouched for you, please include references. Then following up by contacting me via text.