A kinky vixen with a girlish glee, I’m not your typical dominatrix with a whip. I’m an erotic explorer, a seeker of connection and depth. I want to create a dialogue with you about your fantasies and build a world where taboos fuse with fantasy creation.

I adore the silly and absurd, and enjoy pulling fantasies to the surface. As a performer I know the difference between performance and performative. My sessions are often rooted in improv because it allows the scene to flow in a way that is safe, real, and imaginative. In the world of improv there are no wrong ideas. Every topic can be mentioned and nurtured into a memorable experience that fulfills our carnal desires and brings us closer to ourselves.

What are your kinks? What are your secrets? What’s on your bucket list? Let’s bring them to the surface together.

My specialties include (but are not limited to):
Role Play
Sensory exploration
Psychological Domination
I encourage you to inquire about activities that inspire you and appreciate the opportunity to help you grow and explore.

*I welcome humans of all varieties and do not discriminate based on age, race, ability, experience, gender, orientation, etc. I am educated and experienced in working with individuals who are neurologically atypical or are living with conditions that could be categorized as mental illness (such as generalized anxiety, PTSD, OCD, etc.) I do not promote stigmas and will patiently work with you to navigate your specific needs to ensure you have a positive and rewarding encounter. If you are curious but shy, I encourage you to read my reviews to see what other newbs/shy folks have said about their experiences.*

DONATION INFO

THE RESISTANCE SPECIAL:
Make a $50+ donation to ACLU, NLG, or Planned Parenthood and take 20 off of any 1+ hour session.
*must provide a screen shot of donation receipt dated on or after the date you contact me to schedule*

FETISH FANTASIES
30 min/160
1 hr/220
90 min/320
2 hrs/400

I also offer other opportunities for connection

I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
30 min/160
1 hr/220
90 min/320
2 hrs/400

CUDDLES/RELAXING TOUCH
30 min/100
60 min/160
90 min/220

DUO PARTNERS (Their rate + mine.)
JJ Jewels
Monday Jones
Luna Lace
Quinn

UPCOMING AVAILABILITY

Wed 2/22 11a-5p, 11p-1a
Thurs 2/23 11a-3p
Tues 2/28 11a-5p, 11p-1a
Wed 3/1 11a-5p, 11p-1a
Thur 3/2 1p-5p

You are encouraged to book in advance.

Please check out my positive reviews! Apparently I can't post pics anymore, so I encourage you to check out my gallery/website for some sneak peaks!

To learn about other opportunities, please visit MeetOpalWhyte.wixsite.com/opal

Contact Info:
[email protected]
TEXT ONLY 971-208-7893 TEXT ONLY
Fetlife: Opal_Whyte