Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Tattoo or not Tattoo

I wish the ads could be separated with Tattoo and not Tattoo. Providers that have excessive Tattoos are really hard for me to look at when I run through the ads. Sorry if others feel different but I feel like I am seeing a provider who was a sailor who toured all through the world. I like providers that have a few 0-3 SMALL Tattoos. When they have things written across their body it is a real turn off for me. Anyone else feel this way?

Re: Tattoo or not Tattoo

For me tattoos actually turn me on. I have 14 myself some big some small but its really just a appreciation of art in all different forms. Ive done a few of my own tattoos and its rather difficult. It truly is a real talent.
    I understand how you dont like very miny though because people have there own preferences and thats okay too

Well, as it happens I AM a tattoo artist. And I have to say I feel your position is fully justified. Tattoos are not for everyone. Nor should they ever be. Tattoos are art, and therefore a matter of taste. Tastes vary. As will personal preference. I don't see why everyone's tastes can't be served in this instance at least. Tattoos are an aesthetic issue, not a moral one. So the VERY reasonable suggestion that providers are labeled as to whether and how much ink they have, the hobbyist may make better informed choices, tailoring their experience to their greatest satisfaction. And as far as MY greatest satisfaction? Persiangoddeas97, I Llovewomen, and I love tattoos. And I LOVE women with tattoos. Private message me please. I have very little idea how to navigate this site or get anything useful done. Maybe you'd show me the ropes?

The search function does allow you to select tattoos as a search criteria.

Agreed, a better search is good but I would prefer both with too many and without. I love the look of slutty tats actually.

For anyone in WA, Bees Knees tattooing is absolutely amazing. I was afraid of getting tattoos for a long time but after I started I just couldn't stop.

I have to say that I am contradictory on this. I HAVE tattoos, but don't especially find them appealing on myself or others. Not to say that mine are bad, or any others are bad, just that I don't feel the same as I did when I got mine. Any one else feel that way?

In my opinion tattoos take away from the rich beauty of a woman. However i understand it can add character. Some overdo it . It can be a nice accentuation but lacks class when overdone .

+ Reply to Thread