Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Newbie"

"Newbie"

I'm finally opening up and wanting to meet more people out there like me. Guilt free Shame free! However I continue to get Denied to meet people because I'm a newbie. Any suggestions? I'm not a creeper lol!

Re: "Newbie"

The first thing you can do, is try searching for providers that have "newbie friendly" marked on their profile.

Once you find a newbie friendly provider you like, do your research, and follow their screening procedure.

There are some providers, such as myself, that have newbie friendly options, and non newbie friendly options.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the tips! I'm in the same boat. Will look around and see what I can find.

yes it takes a lil patience and diligence to get established and I agree with Sara.. take the time to research.. find a newbie provider perhaps, READ HER PROFILE, don't just look at the pics, ladies follow different screening practices and its up to you to comply. send a polite pm, develop rapport with a lovely that catches your eye. Participate in discussions cuz if ladies see your answers and opinions they get a sense of your personality plus recognize your name when you contact them and less likely to think you are LE. Once you get one or two vouches it will get easier to set up dates. conduct yourself in a nice gentlemanly manner and I bet it won't be long before you are piled up in pussy! xoxo

+ Reply to Thread