Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Looking to get established

Im a newbie and id love to get to know providers that will take newbie.

Re: Looking to get established

I'm also a newbie, but I would suggest using the provider search function and select the option that is "Newbie friendly". It's under the "Screening" area about 3/4 down the search page on the right hand side.

Hope this helps!

I am a newer provider and I would love to be able to see you

I would suggest a few things. Fazul has the right idea and I have seen him poking around the discussions and alerts and giving well thought out comments. I like your hat btw I suggest you follow suit and start to participate for 2 reasons. 1. we get to know your unique personality and the ladies warm up to you and 2. ur less likely to be LE or a jerk if you aren't that way with your input.

Also look for newbie friendly providers that catch your eye and READ THEIR PROFILES it may appear that I am yelling but it is very important you do this because it will give you insight into their personalities. Things they like to discuss is what they'll do and things they don't like to discuss are things that are off limits.. Don't just look at the pix! read their reviews and any alerts they may have. It will also tell you the best way to contact them and if you do so in a respectful gentlemanly way, I bet you will have no problem establishing the type of hobby you've been longing for Im here to help if you have any other questions **xoxo**

I would be willing to see you just message me

Welcome to TNA. I hope you have a fun time here.

+ Reply to Thread