INCALL IN CITY CENTER!

CLICK HERE FOR SITE REVIEWS!:
http://www.gfeclub.com/forum/showthr...=ashley+monroe

I would love to introduce you into my seductive luxurious life. I am a beautiful blonde, with a very enticing body, and the face of an angel. The one thing I love about meeting new people is the unique relationship that we develop, allowing one another the opportunity to reach the highest peak of euphoria . My goal is for you to remember me and want another bite. Can't wait for our enticing encounters.

My safety and yours are most important to me so PLEASE INBOX ME then proceed with TEXT ONLY: 727-307-3652
Please be ready to provide 4 things when TEXTING (due to walls being thin I'd prefer text if that is ok)

1.AGE?
2.ETHNICITY?
3.LENGTH OF SESSION? : SS:100 HALF-150 ROSES HOUR-250 ROSES
4.WHAT TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET?

Please try and book at least 1 hour in advance. I understand we all do not plan ahead but if you must book an immediate booking please inbox me before calling or you will be ignored. If you do not provide everything required you may be passed over.

Safety regulations and guidelines: Vulgar language is not tolerated at all. If you wish to play unsafe please dont contact me period. Please read my likes and dislikes before contacting me. If you do not understand that my safety security cleanliness and discreetness are important for both of us then please pass me by. No men under 30! if you have read this far please mention the code bananas for a special discount.)

Name:  Savannah1.66.mk.sm.blr.jpg
Views: 19205
Size:  0

Name:  Savannah33.mk.sm,blr.jpg
Views: 9052
Size:  0Attachment 397975Attachment 397976