Seeing me might just save your marriage

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Massage

I am not a home wrecker however I have saved a few marriages. That is because as a woman's priorities in life change and raising your kids become her main focus not trying to please you anymore. She already won you and doesn't have the energy to continue handling all your needs and desires. This has been a reason for many unhappy relationships. The man will always have physical needs that need to be met to live a healthy balanced life. Wouldn't it be nice to stop nagging her about those needs that she doesn't want anything to do with? Yes, so come spend some time with me. Give her a break and go back to your wife being the best friend and gentleman that she married. I offer no emotional commitment and do not endorse a cheating romantic affair. I simply believe that many marriages are so wonderful once this issue is no longer an issue. Getting a sensual body rub to release tensions and stress in your life will help you to have more patience and love for others.

I am private and discreet. Showers and private parking are available
    Outcall or incall 24/7
    100% independent and real pictures
    I am thick, curvy, well proportionate and have the skills that pay the bills, so to say.

Come see me and lets get to know each other better
    509-217-5308

Re: Seeing me might just save your marriage

I want to add this to my ad. I may have put off a few people and want to clarify my true services and availability. I am also available to those that are single, divorced, widowed, seperated. Your legal status really has nothing to do with me and I dont limit my clients to a specific group or anything. And in my post I made a comment about not offering an emotional commitment of any kind and I want to clarify that as being your choice. If u dont want an emotional tie to me I can respect that and youll never have to worry about me texting or calling at all hours or breaking your anonymity. However if you are interested in an emotional relationship with me I am totally open for that as well. I am all inclusive never exclusive and offer five star service. I hope youll come experience me soon. 509-217-5308

+ Reply to Ad