Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie! HELP!!!

Question Newbie! HELP!!!

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie and need some guidance on how to quickly become an established/verified member. Would paying for premium membership help the cause? Right now, I can't to be having any luck with providers replying to my inquiries.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Re: Newbie! HELP!!!

paying for premium always is worth it here, not exactly sure on the perks for the gents but for the ladies its a worthy upgrade. it says you joined in august, have you been trying to and not succeeding since then? a few ways to establish yourself is to take part in the discussion threads, let people know your personality and they are likely to warm up to you. 2nd and most importantly read the ladies profile after looking at ad. all of it, not just the pics , do your research. read all the reviews, all the alerts. we all have different ways in which we like to be contacted. some ladies want you to pm first, some want u to just go thru their individual websites, some prefer text. there are many newbie friendly ladies and it will state it on their profile. another way is to chat up a newbie provider in a respectful gentlemanly way. they are also likely to be wanting to get established, like you. hope it helps, good luck to you!~xoxo

Re: Newbie! HELP!!!

Welcome to TNA. I hope you have a fun time here.

+ Reply to Thread