Service Type: Body Rub

Enjoying a quiet or active weekend and suddenly feeling the URGE to indulge in a session of Relaxation? Do you need to feel my hands caress your body, stroking and diving deep into your soft tissue - working away all the kinks, balancing and restoring your energy... Or perhaps you are intrigued by my signature Body Glide which is incomparable... maybe even something BEYOND BLISS?

With Ms. MOCHA there is no "OR"...you get it aALL. Relaxation. Reintegration. Restoration... you will be adorned with Quality, Experienced, Passionate TOUCH from the moment we begin and all the way thru...no matter the option you choose...

ExXxperience my Signature Vibrating Body Glide, Deep Tissue Sensation, Ultimate Relaxation and Reintegration, Athletic Recovery w SenStretch, Tantalizing Tantric w Trigger Point, Sultry Shiatsu or the Ultimate BEYOND BLISS... why bother with the same, boring formula...?

Text Pref'd. 347.391.1970
Include Handle, Date & Time of Interest. AND PM from same account. Remember TAURUS hobbyists receive a birthday discount of 40 off any option thru May 20, 2017.
M-Sa. 8a-8p. AND By Appt.

InCall Services
Full Body / MOCHA Glide ... 220/60m or 300/90m
BEYOND Bliss Full Body..... 300/60m or 400/90m

OutCall Services
Full Body / MOCHA Glide ... 350+/60m or 500/90m
Dinner/Rub ... 500
ONite/Rub ... 1,200

South West location. Easy parking. Discreet.

[/COLOR]