Perhaps you've been craving a flavor that's a bit richer and more complex than vanilla. Maybe you'd like to dip your toes in the water and create a cupcake that's all your own and customized exactly to your liking.

Look no further! Your chance to customize your very own cupcake experience is here!

Whether you're into a high-energy experience that will leave you dazed and out of breath, a kink experience that pushes your boundaries and takes you to brand new heights, or a fetish experience that'll let you indulge your most taboo desires, I've got you covered. Love role play? I got you. Want to experience sensual domination and BDSM with a unique twist that's focused on mutual pleasure and enjoyment? Let's go!

Perhaps bondage, spanking, and other types of BDSM are your cup of tea. Perhaps you love to get messy when you play. Let's mix and match, combine and experiment!

Attachment 574036

While the world is your oyster, there are some areas that I have particular interest in, and you can read all about them on my website and in my reviews. You can Google "Erin Black Chicago" and see what others are saying.

I'm available for duos and trios with Koi Erotica and Clara Turing! Hopefully some of you will get to know me at the upcoming 70's-themed group exercise!

I can't wait to play!
xoxo
Erin