Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Its all good with communication skills and compassion!

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Name:  Edited XXX.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  60.9 KB

Its all good with communication skills and compassion! That is one of the reasons i am so attracted to this department, is all about fun with respect and excellent communication skills. One way or another.

Name:  jj-close-up-black-and-white1.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  56.6 KB

Naturally I am a True Submissive type. My teacher has informed me I am able to Dominatrix as he said 'JJ you just love to please people'! So yes it is true. No I am not a switch but yes I do love playing either. As long as we all know and understand the do's and don'ts. Heck I am extremely open minded! I am fully capable of saying yes, or no.

Tickle sessions, Role Play, Feet can be very pretty and fun!

However yes I do love variety so my girly friends well yes we love to put our talents, skills together!

Opal and I love this stuff! Anyone want to play school? We have shared a few of those classroom 101. I guess it is okay for me to say she and another Gent have been Professors and myself and a Gent students. Yes we learned very well! With great instruction anyone can learn!

Then there is Doctor Dahlia! Both us are uhh practicioners, yes. We can swap the jacket, stethascope and give a decent exam together, anytime.

Please look into my profile gallery, reviews and for any other info prior to contacting me ONLY TO ARRANGE TIME. Yes you must use proper etiquette and ONLY arrange time, least the first time.
    Last edited by JJ Jewels; 04-24-2017 at 10:48 PM.

+ Reply to Ad