Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Finally made to TNA!

Now I don't know what I'm doing.

Re: Finally made to TNA!

welcome to TNA lovely I know it can be confusing and a lil overwhelming but you'll get there. Few tips:

looks like you have the basic membership which means some things are limited like the number of times you can post. click on your region , provider posts. click on that and near the top is post ad. click on there and that's where you can advertise. The purchases tab at the top was a life saver for me because it tells you which ads are available to you. They are in green. fetish weekend LMA and Provider.. find corresponding tab on left under your region and then oila! Read rules and regs, how to post ads, for guidelines on what you can/can't say in an ad. they will alert you if you say stuff that's restricted. they'll send you an alert for overposting too.

the premium membership is definitely worth looking into and it allows you to post daily, have more pic storage, be able to respond to the iso thread, have that quirky signature in avatar and on the bottom of our posts, etc. many privileges so totally worth it.

I would suggest poking around other provider profiles and ads to see what / and how they do things and then adapt your own style but it will give you some guidelines.

A good idea to develop a screening process, I am not sure if you have one in place but there are different ways of verifying, asking for references, using your gut is most important of all! do your research on the gents who answer your ads, click on his alert tabs, click on his "my reviews" to see if he has reviewed and gives a little insight to their character and demeanor. Most ladies are friendly so if you ask them about a gent that lists them as a reference, they are usually pretty good about bein straight up and getting back to you.

Read, read, read! the alerts, the reviews, the ISOs, the discussion threads. I learned so much by reading and participating in the discussions. it gives a chance for people to get a feel of your personality and you theirs, pretty soon they will warm up and you will be on your way to getting established and reviewed.

Most of all, have fun! be safe! listen to your gut! Have firm boundaries in place! Don't be too shy to ask questions, whatever you are going through, chances are one or more of us lovelies have been there at one time or another.

Let me know if I can help in any other way. smart providing & well being for us all!

sparkle

Re: Finally made to TNA!

Hi ladies! I am glad I found this post. I just recently joined as well. I have no clue how to get the best of the board. For instance, how do I increase my visibility to get noticed or at least provide a reputation. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

+ Reply to Thread