Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Just Joined, help a newbie out!

Have heard about this before but never checked it out until now. Turning 27 this Friday so any tips, or suggestions, to get started!!

Re: Just Joined, help a newbie out!

Welcome Bdizz I just schooled bob at the top post of the thread about good TNA practices so check there but ill give it to you in a nutshell... Read everything! you see a lovely you like read every inch of her ad and her profile! don't just look at the pix and the number. Many ladies differ on the way we screen, some want you to txt first.. some want a pm. all info should be in the profile and that's why it is so important. Be respectful in your approach and make sure they are newbie friendly... some are, some are not. read her reviews and alerts!!!! read & participate in discussion threads so people can get a feel for your personality and warm up and usually a treasure trove of information.... you could seek out a lovely that is a newbie herself. she needs a review as bad as you need a reference so perhaps you can both leave happy. do your research, be polite, I saw your ISO post so I don't think I have to go over that. Be safe, have fun!

o and happy birthday! hope you get your wish!! xoxo

Re: Just Joined, help a newbie out!

I found the following thread helpful in regards to acronyms and abbreviations.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....s-and-acronyms

Just in case, you can click on "SEARCH" on the navigation bar, click "Providers", and fill out the criteria you are looking for.

Have a super birthday, be safe, and have fun!

+ Reply to Thread