Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Talking Hello TNAB I am new!!

Hello ladies and gents, but hello mostly to the ladies.
    I am 100% new at this so I will tread lightly. Please take it easy on me everyone. I am looking forward to the learning experience. By the way I am "newmoney1" it's a pleasure to meet you all, thank you kindly..

Re: Hello TNAB I am new!!

welcome to the board pardon my blonde brain but it says your join date is 10/2015? My advice is to read everything, ads, profiles, reviews, and alerts. contact newbie friendly providers only, we all have different preferences on how to contact us so read read read! don't just look all the gorgeous pix! another good idea is to participate in the discussion threads so ppl can get a feel of your personality and less likely think you are the fuzz. safety first fun second!! xoxo

Hello and good morning Mistress Sparkle79,
    That was something occurred to myself as well, then the dates showing that gap may help in my creditability, I said in my first welcome thread I did I mentioned having "friends" in the business. It was opened up at some point sure. But not for anything malice creepy our strange. We opened it to search for someone near and dear. she fell into some tuff times, starting using and next thing you know she's out hustling her wears as you might say. I am all about letting people live their own lives. Believe you me I some have "seen" "seen" crazy shit even I can't believe. This was past any choice this was life and death she wasn't out there anymore for fun or getting kicks. That/this website didn't help and we quickly realized that. It was about being out on the damn dirty dangerous streets looking. I appreciate your bringing that up Mistress Sparkle76. Nope I am not going into the shadows. I am going to learn as much as I can. I tend to be a person who likes being prepared.
    I never intended for my reply to lengthy. That was hard for all of us. I still get emotional talking/typing/thinking. It was a lot harder for said person who shall remain anonymous of course. I am no creep my lovely ladies, I am a quit dude, I was raised to always be very thoughtful polite and treat ladies kid gloves and the upmost respect, AND WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD'T YOU. I mean I've look at ya you are all so beautiful so colorful some wild some very delicate. I think I'll stick with my chivalrous ways. Sorry so long

good morning. no sorrys needed , sometimes expressions take a paragraph or two. there is no etiquette surrounding length of response. it is parts of the response that are frankly not the right kind of attitude (or keep it quiet). You were wanting to search for a lady that had fell on hard times. unfortunately common enough but using terms like "hustling her wears" or "out there for fun or getting kicks" is just inaccurate at best and a lil insulting at worst. If you think any lady is doing this for any other reason than a profession you are setting yourself up for a backlash. The type of lady you are describing exists but in rare numbers around here. This is not sunset blvd onscreen. Remember that and you may have a chance.

My Lady, hey you have a good memory it was 10/15/2015, I am sorry it must be bad scary for all of you. If it were up to me us guys that are kind caring we would protect you. Remember there are good guys out here.

I am sure you do read and read research looking for red flags. I am learning the lingo now it is inderesting. the lingo the language slang AAAAAHHH!!!! ITS THE LANGUAGE THAT MUST EVER BE SPOKEN.

As a fellow newbie, and after failing to meet with my first provider. READ CAREFULLY and FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS! Unfortunately, I misunderstood what the provider told me to do, "If you text me at [time]..." I failed to do so at that specific time, and I thought I already confirmed two days before the appointment. Derp, providers need to know the day of appointment, so he/she can get ready, rather than wasting time getting ready for a no-show. For what it's worth, read carefully and pay attention to detail! Instead of getting fucked by a provider, I fucked myself, and not in a good way.

Stay safe, and have fun!
    Last edited by MisterQWERTY; 05-19-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: boldness

Great, another wall typer. You could have Boiled that down into four lines in bullet points.

Quote Originally Posted by newmoney1 View Post
    Hello and good morning Mistress Sparkle79,
    That was something occurred to myself as well, then the dates showing that gap may help in my creditability, I said in my first welcome thread I did I mentioned having "friends" in the business. It was opened up at some point sure. But not for anything malice creepy our strange. We opened it to search for someone near and dear. she fell into some tuff times, starting using and next thing you know she's out hustling her wears as you might say. I am all about letting people live their own lives. Believe you me I some have "seen" "seen" crazy shit even I can't believe. This was past any choice this was life and death she wasn't out there anymore for fun or getting kicks. That/this website didn't help and we quickly realized that. It was about being out on the damn dirty dangerous streets looking. I appreciate your bringing that up Mistress Sparkle76. Nope I am not going into the shadows. I am going to learn as much as I can. I tend to be a person who likes being prepared.
    I never intended for my reply to lengthy. That was hard for all of us. I still get emotional talking/typing/thinking. It was a lot harder for said person who shall remain anonymous of course. I am no creep my lovely ladies, I am a quit dude, I was raised to always be very thoughtful polite and treat ladies kid gloves and the upmost respect, AND WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD'T YOU. I mean I've look at ya you are all so beautiful so colorful some wild some very delicate. I think I'll stick with my chivalrous ways. Sorry so long

+ Reply to Thread