The man that you thought you were is non-existent... Your RE-CONSTRUCTION started the moment you decided to read this ad. You now belong to ME to USE and ABUSE as I please. I am going to take you to the realms of your mind that not even you thought you could attain...Be prepared to spend every waking and resting moment of your life fantasizing about your new found reason for living, Goddess Malyss. It's time you've accepted your place at the feet of a TRUE SUPERIOR Ebony Goddess...Live Free, Fulfill your DESTINY...Call me NOW!

I specialize in: Foot Worship/Dom (High Heels, Socks, Smelly Feet, Tennis Shoe Fetish), Ass Worship/Dom, FinDom, Golden Showers, SPH, CBT, Spanking (OTK, Paddle, Hand), Humiliation (Racial Play, Degradation), Sissification, Face Slapping, Kicking, Hair Pulling, Trampling, Face Sitting, Light Bondage, Ball Busting, Tease/Denial, CEI, JOI, and more feel free to ask!

I do not participate in: ANY FORM OF SUBMISSION, Brown Showers, Roman Showers, Incest, Asphyxiation, Beastiality, or Blood Play

If you are interested in booking a session, visit my website www.kinkdomofmalyss.com. Same day appointments require a 30% deposit which will go towards your appointment

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

I do NOT answer private calls, or endless texts! Goddess M 702-330-6707