Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

posting question???

Hello I am hoping to get some claification...
    I am working in a particular city this week and since it is moday i am planning to post my ad for said city, I also want to prepost in another state that i am going to next week....am i allowed to post two septerate ads today, if one of them is for a seperate state and for next week dates

Re: posting question???

Not sure if this section of the forum is as widely surfed as the area locations. I know for this area, I know of I few providers who would probably know. But I'm not sure how to tag them.

you can post one in each section but not two in one section. one in provider, one in LMA, weekend, fetish. purchases tab at top of the screen was a lifesaver for me. the ones in green are available to post in. Might I suggest getting the premium membership because it allows you to post more often.

I believe the system is self regulating. Give it a try. If it lets you do it, you have your answer.

Thank you so much Sparkle, that was so helpful for me. youre awesome xoxoxo <3

np lovely. stay safe have fun. here to help if you have any other questions

Hello everyone
    I haven't posted on the board for awhile.I log in today and attempt to post.I see things have changed since I was last online.My problem I'm having after I make my add and click on post add writing pops up onto my screen stating that I'm unable to post and I need to either upgrade as a provider or email someone to post 1 free add.My question is are we not able to post free adds every 3 days as before?

+ Reply to Thread