❤Hello gentlemen❤
#971-280-0270

And I'm hoping some of you are not so gentle but we can talk about that later...

My name is Shaylee! Are you looking for a girl who takes genuine pride in what she does and gets pleasure out of giving pleasure? A girl that will genuinely listen to all of your desires and needs and do everything in my power to ensure you leave here having your needs met and desires fullfilled. My job is to make your life a little easier, to make sure you walk out my door feeling relieved of stressers that you walked in with AND to make you crave more of me. And I'm VERY good at my job. Come see for yourself what the talk is all about.

Tuesday- 2HR for $300, 1HR for $200, Review special for $50 off next visit, Photo shoot special for $100 off visit

💲💲 SPECIAL 1 HOUR FOR $200 💲💲

For OC it is extremely helpful to me if you have an uber account as it costs me double the amount to take a cab and it's only $5 to go anywhere with Uber right now!!

Take a look at my pictures and reviews and that should be enough to get you over here, I will take care of ensuring you have an unforgettable experience SO intense that the only regret you will have is not paying the extra to record it.

(What happens with Shaylee...Stays with Shaylee. Unless videotaping our session interests you! Feel free to ask me about the different options. Pictures as well. Pricing varies)

Are you in you in to role play? Because I am! Ever fantasized about joining the mile high club with a sexy flight attendant, getting more than just a physical from your doctor, your kids teacher calling you in for a 'parent teacher conference'(wink wink)...Tell me your fantasy and I'll tell you how I'll make it come true. And PLEASE DONT be shy or embarrassed if yours is a little different or taboo. Im very easy to talk to and would love a fantasy that we can explore together.

Do you like dirty talk? Let's get filthy...

Is girl on girl your thing? Or is one of your fantasies to have two beautiful women completely focused on you? That's easily arranged for my duo partner and I.

I have the sweetest 🍭🍬🍦 personality with a hot, petite body (I spend a lot of time working on making sure my body is the best it possibly can be 🚴🏻*♀️) and tempting curves in all the right places....👙👠👅

B]Tuesday- 2HR for $300, 1HR for $200, Review special for $50 off next visit, Photo shoot special for $100 off visit[/B]

💲💲 SPECIAL 1 HOUR FOR $200 💲💲

📱📱971-280-0270📱📱

I love what I do! ❤💋😘

I'm well reviewed! 📝✅💯📰

I'm in Portland NOW! 🌃🌹🌲

💲💲 SPECIAL 1 HOUR FOR $230 💲💲

📰New members are welcome📰

💯 Very discreet private IC (IC is easiest for me early in the morning or in the evening but can be arranged given enough time)🙉🙊

OC Available (If OC location is 15 or more miles from my home, there may be a $10 to $20 additional charge for gas. I live relatively close to Portland International Airport.)