Ms. Stone is how you will address Me , as you squirm underneath My stilletos, Waiting for My next Command. you will be My Pet for the duration of Our time together. I am Outcall Only to your upscale hotel or home. I arrive in My sexy car, dressed discretely with My European luggage filled with fetish toys -I am fully-equipped and Love so many aspects of the BDSM lifestyle-I have decades of experience and a Very wicked mind -My body is built for Sin -Come see if you can Please Me -$250 hour -until July 1st 2017 -Don't miss out when you come to Tampa -A day notice Required . Some of My favorites -Bondage , Tease & Denial , Discipline and Spankings , OTK style , sissification, Golden , Role-Play , Financial, Long distance training and phone sessions, CBT , Electrical play , Humiliation -Verbal and physical-Public outings and private .

Imagine seeing Me for a Dominant first time bondage session. I arrive at your upscale hotel or home . Discretely dressed , looking sexy and mysterious and yummy. I have to bags packed with toys ~ We enter the bedroom -I drop My luggage and turn to you , give you a hug and whisper in your ear -"are you ready?"you tremble hard as a rock , throbbing at the sight of Me and the anticipation of what might happen next~~ I undress you slowly and throw you down on the bed. I slowly and seductively lower My body on top of yours ~ I am still fully clothed. I take off My bra and release My natural DD tits and I hear you moan softly , which makes Me smile wickedly. I have two red Japanese bondage ropes in my hand as I slowly slip the ropes into My custom made wrist shackles. I bound your arms. Then your ankles in My fur lined ankle shackles and next ~ The Real Fun begins ~Book a session and find out what happens next ~ Tampa , Florida-(727) 767-9155 -A Day notice Required-at the very minimum.