Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Well I'm lost, how bout yourself?!?

Hey y'all ,
    I keep gettin' in trouble w technical support for some reason...
    Threads in wrong forums or something like I can't talk about what I do on there or whatever...
    anyways if you know what's allowed and not to chat about on here , please, let me know .
    Thank you, sincerely,
    Stephanie Anne

Re: Well I'm lost, how bout yourself?!?

Look at the top of any page. You will see a rules pulldown menu. Read them. Should keep you out of trouble.

Mod's are very much paranoid about unpaid ads, whenever they can say you're trying to solicit on a forum other than ads they'll claim it, yeah i know it sucks, bin there.

If you're using Tapatalk, it has a tendency to put posts in wrong sections when dealing with vBulletin.

Otherwise, check the rules and hopefully you don't run a foul of the mods. Some of them can be a bit inconsistent.

Yeah I noticed , I'm already on pp2 probationary status before I even knew about the first offense, fun stuff... not very user friendly. ��

Unfortunately any further violations will subsequently lead to a ban. Don't mention anything regarding R10.

you can chat about almost anything in the discussion threads. Other than that u must be really careful and creative ..the part of your profile "things you like to discuss" is meant to represent what you are into..things you don't like to discuss are things you wont do. in your ad u can say things I like to talk about a lot..see my profile for what I am not into.... It was confusing for me at first too and I was getting alerts right n left it seemed.

Few things that can help: Purchases tab at the top will tell you which ad is available when. If they are in green, go to that section and post. If you are able to become a premium member it is really worth the cost. you can post a lot more, and respond to ISO threads.

Another thing is to read other ladies profiles and ads and see how they do it. A lot of it is trial and error and frustrating at first. Hang in there.. Just read read read everything. the rules... the alerts and reviews buttons on the gents profile are very important to read. discussion threads are a good way to get to know ppl and vice versa. Stay safe lovely above all else!

+ Reply to Thread