Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Kandy Island Mami NEW HERE & Needs ...

Some one on one assistance on how to use this website. Its still lil tricky to navigate and use the site and all the little side steps that must be done in order to complete the overall task. Not sure if i evenmade any sense right there. Lol but if anybody would b ever so kind to pm (prjvate message) and maybe give me a few pointers and tjps on how to better gain experience on using tna. I already have posted a few ads but still have a ton of practice i need to do with becoming a pro on using tna. Shout out to any og's on here and seniors on this site. Thats wasup and thats whomr id like to maybe just chat with that is it. Seriously if it came down to it and i had to . Fuck id pay someone to help me with better understanding this site.
    Figured it wouldn't hurt to post this and hope it dont back fire on me amd make me seem like a total airhead. Lol
    But thanks for giving me ur time to read my post. And take care Everyone! Stay up n be safe..
    Bye for now

P.S. Dont mind my sloppy wording . I do know how to spell but im on my cell so its a little different typing as oppose to using a keyboard . Lol
    Xoxox
    Besos
    -Kandy❣

Re: Kandy Island Mami NEW HERE & Needs ...

Quiúbole

+ Reply to Thread