Service Type: Body Rub

Hey! It's Becky look no further, I'm one of the best massage experts in Portland
I will be taking new pics this weekend so watch for those coming soon!!! Here's one from last night when I was about to go to bed and had sleepy-sexy eyes I had to make the pic tiny so it would fit on the ads page-
How is your day going!?
I'm just hanging out at the pool at my place
I live in a great place and when u visit me you will feel super relaxed and ready for your body to really relax and enjoy your body rub!
I also have central air on so no need to worry about the heat when u come see me
I'm open for a 3 sessions each day so make sure you contact me by pm or text to get your session!
Name:  IMG_1376.jpg
Views: 22228
Size:  0

Menu- Body rub- p.s. I love what I do- and it shows when I use my soft hands all over your body

I am a Premier Portland body rub provider with 7 years experience
I guarantee that you will have the biggest smile on your face after your body rub session
I provide the best experience possible with light finger touches mixed with deep therapeutic long strokes all the way up your body like you have never felt before.
When you flip over it gets even better, read a few of my reviews and u will see just how happy you can plan to be if you see me!
Name:  IMG_1377.jpg
Views: 22223
Call me or leave text or voicemail at 503-470-9565
Email me- [email][email protected]
Website- www.becky22pdx.wix.com/becky22

I am low volume- So I only see 2-4 nice gentlemen per day so I can give you the best quality session possible! I have central air at my upscale apartment with amazing city views in clackamas
Come lay on my table and relax with my soft fingers all over your Body.
U will always leave feeling renewed and amazing after your time with me

30 mins- 100
1 hour-175
90 mins-240

Incall and outcall available all days- Noon-8pm

Contact me as I am open and available and will make time for you with pleasure
Name:  IMG_1378.jpg
Views: 22205
Xoxo Becky'22