��������50 Shades Of Shaylee��������

☎️ 971-280-0270 ☎️

FEISTY FETISH WEEKEND SPECIALS

ALMOST ALL FETISH REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Once a month I do a fetish weekend with amazing specials and this just happens to be that weekend!

ONE HOUR: $190
HALF HOUR: $135

IC is located in North Portland off Marine drive and very close to I-5

I have recently submerged myself into the fetish world and am happy to report that I'm loving it! So how about you experienced gentlemen show me how it's done? GIVING mood today ��

Hello gentleman...and I'm hoping some of you are not so gentle but we can talk about that in private!

Welcome to my new and much more user friendly add! There are tons of beautiful ladies on this and other sites and we are all offering the same thing, right? So, why me? Why should you pick this flavor opposed to the others? Here's the why:

✅ I absolutely ❤️ what I do. And no, I'm not just saying that because I think that's what you want to hear. I, like many of you I'm sure, have an insatiable drive that I need to keep up with or it drives me crazy. The benefit for you? I am actually enjoying myself as you are, no faking it. Pure mutually beneficial time together to help scratch an itch.
✅ I'm very good at what I do. I take pride in my work and strive to be the best in everything that I do. If I notice a weak area, I put effort and time in to building it up to ensure you are receiving Shaylee at �� percent EVERYTIME.
✅ I will listen to every word you say and create an experience perfectly tailored to YOUR needs and desires. Together we will make an unforgettable memory and hopefully have many more to look forward to making?
✅ Lastly, I'm here for you. My job is to make your life easier. To allow you to have something to look forward to whenever is convenient for you and in whatever capacity you want me (apart from my "donts")

So what do you say, boys? Satisfaction is guaranteed. Come see me once and my number will become a permanent fixture in that cell phone of yours!

☎️ 971-280-0270☎️

I have recently been able to dedicate some time to making things easier on you guys! My new website offers answers to any questions you might have and allows you to pre-book immediately with a individualized online form! (Click here for my website: http://sexyshaylee.callgirlfiles.com/home) So you read the website and still have questions or wonder if I'm the one that will be able to ensure all your sexual needs and desires are met? There's only one way to find out...but my 50+ raving reviews should speak for themselves. Book one hour with me and the only thing you will regret is not booking two! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Are you in you in to role play? Because I am! Ever fantasized about joining the mile high club with a sexy flight attendant, getting more than just a physical from your doctor, your kids teacher calling you in for a 'parent teacher conference'(wink wink)...Can you feel that bulge growing under your zipper right now? Tell me your fantasy and I'll tell you how I'll make it come true. And PLEASE DONT be shy or embarrassed if yours is a little different or taboo. Im very easy to talk to and would love a fantasy that we can explore together.

☎️ 971-280-0270☎️