Check out my website for new photos, updated menus, and delightfully devious descriptions of what our time can look like together: www.missjadethunderstorm.com

Our desires are a gateway to our true selves. Oftentimes we suppress who we are despite the passions that bubble just underneath our exterior selves. I want to know: What have you be denying? What do you desire that defies convention? What fantasy has impressed itself on your dreams and replays over and over again as you lie in bed?

Let me take you there. I am Jade a gorgeous, alternative babe ripe and ready for the gentleman with a little bit of a wild side. Maybe you know me already? Do you look at my ad or website each time that urge pulses through your body? Perhaps it is time for a closer look....

Maybe you have desired to exchange heat and passion with a sexy alternative babe? (classic companion)

Maybe there is something sensual and kinky you have in mind, some uncharted territory that you wish to explore? (sensual domination/fetish/kink)

Maybe you wish to be at my boot and my mercy? (domination)

I delight in being your unconventional companion, showing you sides of yourself that you never knew existed and creating experiences that leave you yearning for just a little more. Have I piqued your interest?

Let me extend an invitation to explore those imperious desires that gnaw at the edge of you mind.

I am a confident, charismatic creature. My alternative beauty combined with my rare charm will leave you exhilarated. I thoroughly enjoy time spent getting to know a gentleman over a cup of tea or a glass of champagne, generating a connection that leads to....

VIP: 1/400 1.5/580 2/760
Kink: 1/260 1.5/340 2/420

Wanna know more about what I do and I am about? Keep reading....

I am a professional pervert, an intoxicating inamorata, your partner in the perverse and bizarre and your sensual sapio siren. I am a Creatrix. I enjoy building a scene through our mutual, authentic motivations, one where both of our needs are met. I enjoy the simple and the complex. I have a wide range of interests and an insatiable curiosity that accommodates universal sensuality and adventurous expeditions into the salacious. I have 10+ years experience as a lifestyle top and a long list of skills pertaining to BDSM, Fetish, Kink and Role Play. I have a strong feminine presence, a gorgeous face, soft skin and curves that sit on a fit frame.

Wanna know more about my interests? See more pics? How to make that first connection? See my recently updated website for some seriously scintillating details....