Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Talking Southern bell Hottie! New to the site! Ready to meet everyone and have some fun! A stunning 32D brunette bombshell in Houston!

Hey guys my name is Brittney!
    I've been apart of p411 & TER for a few years and a friend of mine said I should check this site out.
    Hoping to make some new friends and have some fun!

I am a total east Texas southern Bell!
    I'm mainly in Houston but do love to travel.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Re: Southern bell Hottie! New to the site! Ready to meet everyone and have some fun! A stunning 32D brunette bombshell in Houston!

Welcome Brittney 😊 Hope you visit Seattle some day 😘
    The Admiralty

Re: Southern bell Hottie! New to the site! Ready to meet everyone and have some fun! A stunning 32D brunette bombshell in Houston!

Welcome! It's always nice to see another Houstonian!

Hello beautiful!

I am going to have to make a trip to Houston now that I have seen you photo's.

Let me know if you want to come up to Portland to get away from the chaos until the recovery is complete.

Hi Brittney baby,
    Just to greeting you and to give u the welcome to board!
    Plans to come to Seattle soon?

Thanks everyone!
    I have just posted in the Seattle coed section about my plans to visit seattle!!
    Check it out )

+ Reply to Thread