Hello Gentlemen, welcome to my secret world. I am Jazelynn, the perfect girl of your dreams. Catering to elite individuals who know how to have fun & enjoy life to the fullest. I prefer longer engagements so we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular desires, plus I get the pleasure of spoiling you! I find perfection in quality not quantity. Or, if it's spur of the moment and you need a break of the daily ***s of life, I will help you let loose. I travel a lot and would love to see you, so it is very imperative to plan ahead and Prebook for best availability. I am very selective with whom I share my time with because I respect and appreciate our time together. Allow yourself the privilege of an unbelievable experience that will last a lifetime. I am very passionate and have the gift to put you at ease with my down to earth and easy going personality. My rare Beauty and intellect will keep you intrigued and wanting more ... Being exuberantly fresh and all exclusive, I am the real deal, a lady of many talents. Allow me to stimulate all your senses and be your center of attention.... Take your time with a Puerto Rican Goddess who always satisfies.

Please have references and handle ready for faster appt.

Humiliation
Foot fetish (fresh manicure)
Role play
Slave training
Domination
Spanking
(I do more this just a few) don't be afraid to ask respectfully. 💋

[email protected]

Please also email for special request and fetishes. Dinner dates, socials, bachelor parties are all available upon request, just email me what you are looking for.