Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

Exclamation This Weekend Only! Extra Special Visit for Two Current Standing Guests!

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Body Rub

Extending this fun visit through tomorrow, 10/4

This visit is slightly higher in price, but definitely worth every penny if you have an extra needed itch you have been wanting to get scratched hehe.

If you know me, I play relatively simply, my services are far from simple but as far as endings go I keep it simple and standard, so you know exactly what to expect. Today and tomorrow I am offering two spots for two lucky guests to see me for an extra $100, and you will receive a special service that is not normally available. From time to time I like to spice things up a bit and go the extra mile to show my appreciation for my wonderful regular visitors. If this sounds like a fun adventure you would like to embark on, get ahold of me fast, this offer won't last long! I prefer to keep my volume extremely low, that goes ESPECIALLY with extra special visits. I haven't decided whether or not to make this a normal thing (one a very limited monthly basis), or what, yet. As for now it will be on a random, surprise basis, just to keep things fun and exciting for everyone. I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Love Always,
    Wiley

For some reason I can't post photos. Boo! Check out my albums for more! All pics that say recent, ARE recent .
    Last edited by La petite; 10-03-2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Added dates!

+ Reply to Ad