Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Award-Winning, Super Booty! TS Kendra Sinclaire Visiting Seattle South Everett

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 10"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Ethnicity: asian, caucasian, latino/hispanic
    Hair color: brunette
    Eye color: brown
    Weight: 140 lb
    Measurements: 34b - 26" - 40"
    Availability: Incall
    619-821-1811
    [email protected]

Hi guys. I am currently available in Seattle area. I do all of my scheduling ahead of time so please book at least 24 hours in advance.

I am currently a local to Seattle but I was born and raised a California girl. I am a stunning blend of Filipina, Caucasian, and Spanish heritage. I am blessed with a nice big butt and very attractive, all natural features. I have not had any surgeries or body modifications. What you see is all natural! I am a well established film star. Google my name and you will find many photos and videos of me. I have travelled across the U.S. and abroad. I live in Seattle and I commonly visit San Diego and Los Angeles. I am a very open-minded person who loves to make your fantasies come true. I like to have fun in every way! Please Google my name and look through my Social Media to find out more about me and my personality. I am very energetic and upbeat. I have a seductively cute smile and I love to laugh. I love to talk and make a close friendship with everybody I meet. You may find that we have a lot more in common than you think!

I love to spend time in the sun. I am beautifully golden tanned, standing at 5'10" with natural features. I stay in shape with dancing, daily yoga, and weekly exercise in the gym. My hair color is currently brown with beautiful highlights.

I love to provide a fun, unrushed experience that will make us very comfortable together. I always make sure to look my best and provide an experience that will leave us both satisfied.

I am open to all nationalities, levels of experience, size and shape.

For my time as your companion:
    500 Up to 1.5 Hours
    +100 to 200 for Outcall depending on area
    900 Three Hour Dinner Date
    1200 Overnight, local
    2000 Overnight (includes airfare 8pm-10am) in Los Angeles, San Diego, or Las Vegas (Your Hotel)
    2400 + airfare/lodging, overnight /w travel

Deposit required for travel.

Adult Film Star - Some of the titles I am in (model name is Kendra Sinclaire):

TS Factor #5
    Trans Visions #5
    Rogue Adventures #41
    Rogue Adventures #44
    TS Playground #17
    TS Playground #20
    KendraSinclaire.com

For your best chance to meet me:

Please keep all conversation civil, professional and scheduling related only.
    Please call to schedule at least 24 hours ahead of time.
    Negotiating is considered rude and low-class.
    If you cannot schedule ahead, then please call at least two hours in advanced to schedule between 10am and 10pm. There is no guarantee that I will be available same day so please call in advance.

P411ID: P185057
    TER ID: 249449

Last edited by KendraSinclaire; 09-29-2017 at 10:30 AM.

+ Reply to Ad