Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

First Contact to provider Script

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to read this.

On first contact, I would suggest you use the following format to me or any provider you contact. Even if you just create it or just cut and paste it to any new provider start with this format it will go a long way.

Hi XXXX
    This is XXXX from XXX Board / Site. I saw your profile and was wondering if you are available at XXXX time, I have some references attached to my profile I can PM you if needed me to. I am a XXXX male XXXX YO and looking to spend XXXX amount of time with you is that possible?

Following this format gets most your info out right away lets any provider see that you are prepared and lowers her time and legwork researching you out. Making for a much faster response and booking time. And in the end a much happier experience
    Last edited by Elizabeth Parker; 10-01-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Re: First Contact to provider Script

Great Idea! Will definitely copy this for contacting providers. Thanks for this Ms. Elizabeth!

This is a good idea and your script does hit all the right information, but I would fix the spelling and grammar if you're going to leave it up as an actual template. Also it includes 'at XXXX time' twice which seems unnecessary.

Can someone please clarify what the first set of X's in " XXXX male XXXX YO" stand for, since it's not age? is it height? weight? etc Thank you in advance.

I believe it would be your TNA handle.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPowow View Post
    Can someone please clarify what the first set of X's in " XXXX male XXXX YO" stand for, since it's not age? is it height? weight? etc Thank you in advance.
    I am a Orange, Black, Green, Purple, Asian, Hispanic European, Martian, White, Mixed, Indian Male 139 YO

Oh yes, make sure to include your race! It can be a dealbreaker for some of the more racist providers lol

+ Reply to Thread