Service Type: Body Rub

No joke, this is a BODY RUB ad.

Here's why: FIVE HUNDRED AND SIX OF YOU MFERS. 506 appointments - new clients only - in just under 5 years, and among those clients I'm not counting FBSM. So yeah, I got burned out but saw I still like many aspects of FBSM.

So - RETURNING CLIENTS can continue their discussions of my menu likes and dislikes, as long as those discussions with me are not explicit. NEW CLIENTS hahahahahaha buh-BYE!!! But hey, you can still come by for the new and improved (by me!) thing.

Anyway, one good thing about my body rubs is I do them on a table, and not make you lie on a heap of tires or something. So how about $160 for all that? Flat rate; how much time you get depends on whether you lie still on the table like you're supposed to (1 hr) or if you're constantly sitting up, wandering around, fiddling with the TV, jabbering at the dog (30 min). Some guys want to enjoy a nice long relaxing hour and some want to get in...and get going. It will be evident which one you are about 10 minutes into our appointment.

AVAILABILITY
1pm to 5pm Monday 9/25
Other days: ask via TEXT

INSTRUCTIONS
1. PM to verify your account and then TEXT - no calls - 2064963972 and remind me of your username. No new accounts unless they have reviewed girls.
2. No explicit discussions or any talk of money and services.
3. Seeing me requires your own transportation - no bus or uber - and GPS. Normal vehicles only; my driveway does not have room for trailers, semis, RVs, etc.
4. Please allow at least one hour of notice.
5. Keep in mind I do not reschedule cancellations for first-time appointments. If you literally do not know your schedule from one hour to the next, I am not the girl for you!

Trump supporters not welcome.