Service Type: Massage

Only ONE Availability Left: today @ 3pm!
**300 for 60 minutes**
Take advantage of getting to know me at a special rate until I leave for vacation on Thursday. I'm fully booked except for ONE 60 minute time slot at 3pm today. To make it yours, see "How To Set Up a Session" below!

The Massage Plus
A highly erotic, two-way temple-style massage with sensual elements of deep rub and the dramatic visuals of hot yoga
My specialty and greatest muse is bodywork. I have a highly sensual and unique style that is often compared to more inclusive offerings as being "more" in every way. I give of myself wholly, body and soul, and bring all five senses to acute alert, even bringing the third eye in to exhaustively enjoy the experience on a deeper level.
**I'll be leaving for a little vacation ahead of all the holiday madness on Thursday, and I am fully booked save for one 60 minute time slot at 3pm today. Come get it while it's hot!**
**300/60 minutes**

for more information:
www.penelopequerida.com

How To Set Up a Session:
Please email me at [email protected], and have the following ready in your email:
1. A bit about yourself. Doesn't have to be long, but the more I know about you, the more eager I will be to make your acquaintance.
2. References/Board presence (either or both, but both is recommended):
2a. Link to TNA or other board handle/profile with recent activity/reviews/okays, or P411 ID#
2b. A minimum of two provider references to vouch for you with their preferred method of contact included.
3. Day/time preferred for your appointment, as well as how long of a session you'd like. (I usually book out a few days in advance, but do take same-day appointments when my schedule allows!).
**NOTE: I'm newbie friendly! If you don't yet have any references, please email regardless, and we can discuss your screening options. We'll work something out. Be prepared to possibly divulge personal information--the best way to screen brand newbies is by identification of your real name and a way to link you to the real world through something like a LinkedIn account or employment verification. I am professional and very discreet, and have never had any issues with discretion when taking this or any other screening avenue.

A little bit about me:
I'm bilingual, college-educated and hold a "real job" that has sent me to various parts of the world to tell many different people's stories. I'm a youthful barely-thirty, and a passion for fitness and a mind-body connection have helped keep my youth. I have naturally luscious lips, as well as quite the irresistible posterior--it was once described as a "perfect half-moon", and I cannot deny that it is indeed quite perfect. Dare I say I'm quite a beauty with an air of European descent, with a toned-but-not-too-toned, athletic-yet-feminine look, long legs, and a taut tummy...think college volleyball player.

I have a crown of long, soft, red curls sure to tickle every inch of your body as I explore every ache and pain. My thirst to absorb the world and everyone in it will provide for dazzling conversation as we get acquainted, sure to enchant your intellect as deeply as your physicality. I'm 5'8", and not only give an excellent massage, but will provide you with a bewitching overall experience that you will remember for many moons.

I can't wait to meet you!!
Love,
Penelope xoxo

Preferred contact method: [email protected]
**Please use personal email as TNA Private Message is harder for me to check on my phone and NOT PREFERRED.**