Service Type: Massage

Take a look at my fantasy's I enjoy in my profile. Ive brought back one youll be pleasantly surprised and also I offer a fetish every man should enjoy and experience!

503-241-0096..No texting.
www.saraofpdx.com (Want to know whats I offer? Click and salivate! )

Whats your desire?----

Deep Tissue or Soft Touch Massage+++w/More and also w/a Fetish twist at no additional charge Massage!- Take a look at my profile for fantastys I like and also in my Fetishes I enjoy and youll see all that I offer for such a fantastic, non rushed hour!!

I do have a very strong/firm touch if your needing a deep tissue rub or a light/gentle touch if you dont have muscles that arent in knots. You just let me know which is what your desiring.
I have a plush, comfy table w/ all the ammenties of non scented lotions, shower available before and after your session in my very comfy, discreet liar located in SW/Ross Island Bridge area.

Deep tissue or Soft Touch with Plus+++w/ fetish twist added at no additional donation!!! and MORE!! $125.Fh./$180. 90mins./$225. 2Fullhours!

I have limitied availability today so inquire now so you dont miss out on a fantastic deep tissue massage with perks! Please read my ads and website for more info!

xoxo~~~Sarafoxxx~~~