Service Type: Body Rub

Hey! It's Becky look no further, I'm one of the best massage experts in Portland

How is your day going!?

I live in a great place and when u visit me you will feel super relaxed and ready for your body to really relax and enjoy your body rub!

Super Brand New Selfie taken in 8/11/17

Hey guys! Yes you read my title correctly- I am having a baby! It's a total surprise to me as well- I will be around for 2 more weeks and so please catch me while u can before I take my 3months off-
I look great, feel great and if u are ok with this then please contact me for one of my last body rub sessions of the year!

Menu- Body rub- p.s. I love what I do- and it shows when I use my soft hands all over your body

I am a Premier Portland body rub provider with 7 years experience
I guarantee that you will have the biggest smile on your face after your body rub session
I provide the best experience possible with light finger touches mixed with deep therapeutic long strokes all the way up your body like you have never felt before.
When you flip over it gets even better, read a few of my reviews and u will see just how happy you can plan to be if you see me
Call me or leave text or voicemail at 503-470-9565
Email me- [email][email protected]
Website- www.becky22pdx.wix.com/becky22

I am low volume- So I only see 2-4 nice gentlemen per day so I can give you the best quality session possible! I have central air at my upscale apartment with amazing city views in clackamas
Come lay on my table and relax with my soft fingers all over your Body.
U will always leave feeling renewed and amazing after your time with me

30 mins- 100
1 hour-175
90 mins-240
I am highly reviewed and have a lot of references and friends on here so u can trust that you are getting the best session with me!
Incall and outcall available all days- Noon-8pm

Contact me as I am open and available and will make time for you with pleasure
Xoxo Becky'22