Service Type: Body Rub

[CENTER]Name:  DJI_0004.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  0

This is a rare opportunity for all the night owls and insomniacs out there (I feel your pain..)! I only offer late-night sessions once every several weeks, so don't pass it up!
I'm the always lovely KittyKatya-- my bright blue eyes will captivate you, my flawless smile will tempt you, and my petite and curvaceous body will seduce you in just the right way. If you're still not convinced, take a look at all my wonderful reviews. They don't lie, and on that note, neither do I; I'm the real deal, guys. Genuine, sincere, and honest. If you've had to deal with too much BS in the past, come see me for a sense of blissful relaxation and breath a long sigh of relief knowing you're about to have an experience of a lifetime.

Name:  DJI_0030.jpg
Views: 559

Name:  DJI_0089.jpg
Views: 555

Booking
Please visit my personal Website before contacting me for more info on the Etiquette of my sessions and to learn more about me in general.
www.kittykatya.com

[CENTER]Name:  DJI_0037.jpg
Views: 557

Roses for standard IC (for fetish-upgrade rates, see website)
30m |150
45m |180
60m |200
90m |280
120m |340

--all rates are non-negotiable--

Roses for standard OC (outcall sessions are strictly reserved for select returning friends or those with a min. of two (2) verified provider references)
60m |250
120m |380

Name:  Untitled 6.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  97.4 KB

To do screening and schedule your session, text or email works best with PM follow-up.
[email protected]

Remember to include a link to your references/reviews/etc., and if you aren't yet established on a hobby board, let me know as I have alternative screening methods.

If you need a little help crafting your first message to be, see the link below:
First Contact Guide

Name:  Untitled 4.jpg
Views: 558

Springfield off Mohawk Blvd. a few blocks from the Olympic St. Winco