+ Reply to Ad

If It's A " Lifestyle " then you are what I am looking for 👠

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    I am and always have been a Naturally Dominant Female . I started at a young age around 9 -Telling the neighborhood boys to show me their package 📦-Lol. Being a Beautiful Girl gets boys to do things they wouldn't normally do and I was hooked on the power right away. At age 15 I entered a house of Domination in L.A. And My entire life-I have been Dominating powerful men around the globe ~💋Who's Next???

I am always looking for new boys to play with. The fee to become My private slave is a monthly fee paid on the first of every month ( $3500 )It's a Private club that only a Select Few can afford ~you will be catering to Me -Must be Real and able to afford it or don't bother contacting Me about this. My regular clients will pay $300 per hour to spend time with Me. However I know there are plenty of boys that enjoy being My private ATM and Financial Domination is something I enjoy ~So get your wallets out and take care of your Princess ~What else are you going to spend your money on? Buy Me things ,make Me happy and you will feel fulfilled knowing your keeping a Beautiful Princess-your little secret -My private slaves enjoy more time with Me , lunch,dinners,trips,shopping and public appearances by your side making you look fabulous just to be seen with a Hot Exotic Queen Ms. Lauren Stone-(727)767-9155 Texts Only.

Re: If It's A " Lifestyle " then you are what I am looking for 👠

Look here, look here, yes I am

+ Reply to Ad